From all the Mega Man games you've played was this game/collection the easiest one to 100%?

Megaman X Legacy Collection is very simple, mostly because of the password system letting you bypass a lot of the work.

If you've never played Megaman games ever, I'd suggest MM Legacy Collection 1, followed by MMX Legacy Collection 1, and then MM 11. I'd recommend at least one playthrough without the password skips, since they're great games.

Edited by B1rvine

Mega Man X games were generally easier than Mega Man games.  So they tend to be a good introduction to the series.

I played the crap out of the first Mega Man X when I was a kid and was stoked for this collection.  I highly recommend this collection. The original Mega Man games are awesome, but if you are concerned at all about your completion percentage, I'd recommend this one and then see how you feel.  This is definitely the most doable platinum.  I'd also recommend skipping the second part of this collection as I've heard two of the four games are really bad.

Edited by JaneAusten69

It will be the easiest to 100%. Lots of it could be done using password codes ... but then you are missing out on some AMAZING games. Like @JaneAusten69 I played X1-3 as a kid as my first Megaman games and LOVED them. Made MM one of my favorite series of all time. You could play and then if you really get stuck then the codes are an option ... this might be the easiest regardless level wise and such but one of the reasons its so common 100% is that it is primarily just using codes to get to certain sections of the games and then earning the trophies....

• Like 1