PSNP Interviews: Maiathewinners - Submit Your Questions!

1 hour ago, Dreggit said:

You may be asking, who is this person? Well, let's find out. Questions can be submitted starting now until August 26st, 2020. Honor_Hand has provided the community a snippet about themselves to help with coming up with questions :)

Woah! Honor_hand and Maiathwinners are the same people!? :jaymon: Who would've known! :P

I've got two questions for you:

1) How did you get into trophy hunting and why do you do it??

2) is there a country you'd ever like to visit in the future? 

• Like 2

1 minute ago, PooPooBlast said:

Woah! Honor_hand and Maiathwinners are the same people!? :jaymon: Who would've known! :P

Shhh, you'll give away their secret :ninja:this is what I get for drinking before thread posting.... haha, good eye

• Like 1

Hmmmm, let's try this...

Q1: What is your favorite SpongeBob meme?

Q2: What video character reminds you most of yourself and why?

Q3: I feel a Zombie apocalypse coming soon and plan to get stuck in a mall if possible... What store inside the mall should I get stuck in and use as my base of operations and why?

Just now, Dreggit said:

Shhh, you'll give away their secret :ninja:this is what I get for drinking before thread posting.... haha, good eye

Guide team life must be tough, haha

• Like 3

Here are a few questions for you, if you choose to answer them:

1. What is your most favorite Youtube video of all time?
2. If you could go anywhere in the world for a week-long vacation, where would you go and why?

3. Do you know what game the phrase "Grass grows, sun shines, birds fly, and brother....I come back from the dead!" is from?

Edited by MossyOakRcn42
  • Like 1

Nice to see an European here! Well, I think that you can clear some of my views if not, or make them more well build about few issues about the concepts in the Old Continent. Here I go:

1. Is really PlayStation famous than its competitors in Europe?
  2. What are your thoughts about Cristiano Ronaldo?
  3. Did you go to FIFA World Cup Rusia 2018?
  4. Would you ever plan to play FFXIII (on PS3, or if Square chooses to remaster it for PS5)?
  5. Does Brazilian Portuguese feels different that the one you're used to (like Spanish and Latinamerican, or British and American)?
  6. What do you think about your backlog, planning into finishing it?

Thanks for your time and eager to read your answers! :D 

Edited by Xenoblast91
Added the real question
  • Like 1

Q: You briefly made an appearance 2 months ago in the "Mein Leben Runs" thread for Wolfenstein 2 in which you said, "I'm going to start this soon, fingers crossed." But you still haven't started Wolfenstein 2. Did you change your mind? If not, when are you planning to begin your journey through Mein Leben?

Edited by ExistentialSolid
  • Like 1