Least amount of people in a final?

kapitein

What’s the least amount of people you had to do a final with? I survived a slime climb with just two other people. The final was Royal Fumble and I had the tail so easily won by outrunning the two remaining guys. Made me wonder if someone here had a 1v1 (or even won the crown on slime climb by finishing alone)?

8 minutes ago, kapitein said:

What’s the least amount of people you had to do a final with? I survived a slime climb with just two other people. The final was Royal Fumble and I had the tail so easily won by outrunning the two remaining guys. Made me wonder if someone here had a 1v1 (or even won the crown on slime climb by finishing alone)?

yeah, I always get stuck with Royal Fumble when there are only 4 or 5 left.  I think 4 was the fewest I had, after a Slime Climb.

I’ve read that some have won it before the final event as they were the only one surviving, maybe it was Slime Climb?

If you are the only one left in any of the Survival (Slime Climb is a combination of Race and Survival), than it is possible you can get the Crown without having any Final Round. I have seen it happen for Perfect Match where everybody but 1 player got it wrong, and that surviving player then gets the crown.

I think which Final Round we get depends on the number of players left between the preceding round and the Final. Which Final Round comes up seems to depend on number of players left (12 or less for Final Round to be up).

• 5 or less - Royal Fumble
  • 6-8 - Fall Mountain or Hex-a-gone
  • 9-12 - Hex-a-gone or Jump Showdown

At least this seems to be the case in my experience.

3 for me as well. First round was Slime Climb (first and only time I'd ever seen slime climb as the first event). Me and two other people survived. I lost in Royal Fumble.

The most I've seen in a finals was 19 in Fall Mountain.

There was a weird glitch though that happened with Rock n' Roll. I was on the Yellow team, and the Red team came in first place by far. Yellow and Blue were fighting for 2nd place. My team's ball went into the goal before the Blue (i even recorded it to make sure i wasn't seeing things lol) and my team got eliminated for some reason. But here's the weird part: The next screen showed a player from the red team on the podium winning the entire episode.

Edited by Fish613

58 minutes ago, cusman said:

If you are the only one left in any of the Survival (Slime Climb is a combination of Race and Survival), than it is possible you can get the Crown without having any Final Round. I have seen it happen for Perfect Match where everybody but 1 player got it wrong, and that surviving player then gets the crown.

I think which Final Round we get depends on the number of players left between the preceding round and the Final. Which Final Round comes up seems to depend on number of players left (12 or less for Final Round to be up).

• 5 or less - Royal Fumble
  • 6-8 - Fall Mountain or Hex-a-gone
  • 9-12 - Hex-a-gone or Jump Showdown

At least this seems to be the case in my experience.

19 people fall mountain disagrees ?

and hex-a-gone also has spots for 20 people

least amount I had was 4

1 hour ago, djb5f said:

yeah, I always get stuck with Royal Fumble when there are only 4 or 5 left.  I think 4 was the fewest I had, after a Slime Climb.

I’ve read that some have won it before the final event as they were the only one surviving, maybe it was Slime Climb?

Most likely slime climb, if you make it to the top first you can easily push the people who make it up after you over the side because of the slippery floor.  Would have to get extremely lucky with a lot of bad players to win there tho.

Royal Fumble 2-6

Fall Mountain 4-20?

Hex-a-Gone 6-20

Lowest and max players I've seen in each. Still haven't played Jump Showdown enough to get a good idea of that.

So lowest in a final is 2, though you can win without there being a final at all as pointed out.

Edited by J917-