Glitched Trophy

I have been playing the game for awhile now and I have tried unlocking the Saving the Day trophy numerous times with my wife. I have brought her back with a med-kit well over 150 times and the trophy states 50. I will continue to try other ways on how they could mean their trophy description (specific difficulty, 50 times in one game, only works with 0% recovered, etc.). I will re-post if it happens to unlock for me and what I did to unlock it.

On 8/17/2020 at 0:37 AM, Derqaboo said:

I have been playing the game for awhile now and I have tried unlocking the Saving the Day trophy numerous times with my wife. I have brought her back with a med-kit well over 150 times and the trophy states 50. I will continue to try other ways on how they could mean their trophy description (specific difficulty, 50 times in one game, only works with 0% recovered, etc.). I will re-post if it happens to unlock for me and what I did to unlock it.

trophy popped, Saving the day is not for bringing others back with a first aid kit. It is bringing player 1 back 50 times with a first aid kit. Along with most other trophies in this game, player 1's stats are the only stats recorded in this game.

• Like 2

• 2 years later...
On 25/8/2020 at 2:09 AM, Derqaboo said:

trophy popped, Saving the day is not for bringing others back with a first aid kit. It is bringing player 1 back 50 times with a first aid kit. Along with most other trophies in this game, player 1's stats are the only stats recorded in this game.

Long grind trophies like Killing 100.000 aliens count in coop from all players? Or only aliens killed by player 1? Same for coins, etc... TY