Derqaboo

Glitched Trophy

2 posts in this topic

I have been playing the game for awhile now and I have tried unlocking the Saving the Day trophy numerous times with my wife. I have brought her back with a med-kit well over 150 times and the trophy states 50. I will continue to try other ways on how they could mean their trophy description (specific difficulty, 50 times in one game, only works with 0% recovered, etc.). I will re-post if it happens to unlock for me and what I did to unlock it.

On 8/17/2020 at 0:37 AM, Derqaboo said:

I have been playing the game for awhile now and I have tried unlocking the Saving the Day trophy numerous times with my wife. I have brought her back with a med-kit well over 150 times and the trophy states 50. I will continue to try other ways on how they could mean their trophy description (specific difficulty, 50 times in one game, only works with 0% recovered, etc.). I will re-post if it happens to unlock for me and what I did to unlock it.

trophy popped, Saving the day is not for bringing others back with a first aid kit. It is bringing player 1 back 50 times with a first aid kit. Along with most other trophies in this game, player 1's stats are the only stats recorded in this game.