NekoRave

NekoRave's Dispute

87 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

Also in the first video you can clearly see me playing with Kasper he can vouch how many hours I spent partying with him trying to play and getting disconnected 

Edited by NekoRave

What is the reason for the flag?

The only slightly questionable thing on your trophy list is getting the 5 wins in a row trophy before the 7 wins total trophy, but that is totally possible with the exploit. 

Game sharing should not be a flaggable offense. It's literally no different then shareplay or having someone physically come to your house and play the game. Even team accounts would have to be flagged if game sharing wasn't allowed. The point of flagging trophies is to flag impossible timestamps, not to flag things some people apparently disagree with.

2 minutes ago, Kittet3 said:

The only slightly questionable thing on your trophy list is getting the 5 wins in a row trophy before the 7 wins total trophy, but that is totally possible with the exploit. 

Game sharing should not be a flaggable offense. It's literally no different then shareplay or having someone physically come to your house and play the game. Even team accounts would have to be flagged if game sharing wasn't allowed. The point of flagging trophies is to flag impossible timestamps, not to flag things some people apparently disagree with.

I wasn't able to get many wins prior to the 5 wins trophy I sucked at this game since started later everyone was better. 

It was a huge learning curve for me and I played nonstop and when I was doing good I would get disconnected from my internet. 

None of this was CFW usage I just had help, no save data, just had someone who was a better player get back my streak I lost. 

I didn't see an issue with this, hell I've even helped several people with story of a gladiators dlc. 

Some people couldn't finish it and I helped them on there acc. 

I dont see this as cheating but a form of shareplay. 

I don't like having anything on my profile that I didn't earn myself but I felt robbed of this trophy and I clearly didn't have the skill or time to put in another 50 hours for a few wins. 

I was scared of this being patched and having this unobtainable and just wanted to Have fun in the game and focus on the 20 wins I still need to do anyways. 

Either way I need to do 20 wins so there's no difference between 20 wins and 5 leaving. 

13 minutes ago, NekoRave said:

Just because I had someone help me get the trophy via game share.

That is not the reason given by the flagger. You should post that reason, not just your own interpretation of it.

Just now, pinkrobot_pb said:

That is not the reason given by the flagger. You should post that reason, not just your own interpretation of it.

What are you talking about that's the reason it's because I game shared 

Posted (edited)

I had nothing to do with this:

This person won 5 episodes in a row before earning the 7 episodes trophy. Whilst this isn't impossible, their forum posts indicate that they paid someone to get the 5 episodes in a row trophy AFTER they already had a failed 3 win streak. Therefore 7 episodes should have unlocked before Infallible based on the stats as they are saved server side. Not to mention that the person who they paid to earn this trophy for them was is Aeternull, which is duck360's new profile and he was a known cheater in the past. This is the post where they discuss their failed 3 win streak, it's quote as the mods removed a lot of the posts: https://forum.psnprofiles.com/topic/93461-is-the-infailible-trophy-exploit-patched/?page=21#comment-2124467 Here are copies of the posts where they discuss paying for Aeternull to log into their account and do the trophies for them:
xef9uFz.png

2gqY1al.png

Probably missing text and images, because the max character limit was reached.

Edited by MMDE

Posted (edited)

12 minutes ago, MMDE said:

I had nothing to do with this:

Oh are they contesting how I did 5 before 7? 

For all I know maybe my wins didn't count I was getting disconnected so it's possible I won and people weren't moving due to my internet. 

If you look in the video where my internet dips out people were running in place. 

That could have happened but I probably miscounted a win that was part of my disconnection issue. 

That being said I should have had 3 but I don't know if they even counted. 

I was being disconnected a lot and my internet being serviced on August 20th.

Sometimes I'd be playing at round 4 winning and Kasper would tell me I left the match

On my end everything is playing but on there end I've left the game 

Plus I even stated in my own screenshot I was dcing at the final, this was happening for 40 hours straight. 

Edited by NekoRave

Posted (edited)

2 minutes ago, AJ_-_808 said:

If this flag stick because the trophy was bought, best shake up the top 1% of the leaderboard.

This should probably fall under possible - highly unlikely, but still possible

What probably happened was none of my God damn wins counted and the guy who helped never failed a round since he practiced. 

I should have had 3 wins but my internet kept crashing so even tho I should have won I probably never got in game credit for it. 

Edited by NekoRave

The other people who were flagged for buying trophies did have impossible timestamps. Not only is your timestamp possible, it's because you actually came clean that people knew about it. Having said that, there's nothing weird about an online game not counting wins, because screw online trophies. Should be unflagged imo.

11 minutes ago, Aeternull said:

1. Neko said he got 3 wins, right? Did you ever think that he might have been wrong? Human error is common especially when you're frustrated on a game like Fall Guys. 

2. Fall Guys is buggy as hell and a win not counting is possible maybe? 

3. Trying to make a point that I cheated a very long time ago to try and back this report is very immature and doesn't support your claim. 

EDIT: If you think I actually cheated this trophy for Neko, I can happily and easily stream myself getting it for someone else as I have already got this trophy for 4 different people with even a 6 win streak legit and a 5 win streak legit. 

1. He must have said he won 3 in a row when all he had done was win 1 ever.

2. I got no idea, I do however find this strange:

image.png

1 hour of falling at the same time as 5th episode win.

When he wins 7 episodes, he also get win an episode as part of a party of 3 or more players. :S 

Probably possible, just strange coincidences. I haven't played the game, so I got no idea.

3. I do find the point relevant though, and I had nothing to do with the report...

I got no idea what you did.

I also got the 1 hour falling with the 5 win streak at the same time when I got it. 

He played the game a lot, getting the falling trophy should pop after you finish a round or episode. Squad trophy can pop along with the wins. I got Squad Goals trophy and Infallible at the same time because I was in a party with 3 others.

Posted (edited)

14 minutes ago, MMDE said:

1. He must have said he won 3 in a row when all he had done was win 1 ever.

2. I got no idea, I do however find this strange:

image.png

1 hour of falling at the same time as 5th episode win.

When he wins 7 episodes, he also get win an episode as part of a party of 3 or more players. :S 

Probably possible, just strange coincidences. I haven't played the game, so I got no idea.

3. I do find the point relevant though, and I had nothing to do with the report...

I got no idea what you did.

I was in a party with Kasper in the video that I shared I won that was also my 7th win apparently.

I also played for 50 hours prior to the 5th win trophy so fall time was inevitable. 

Screen proof https://imgur.com/gallery/oDGj7CV

Same jump event final

Also I was playing for 8 hours in a party with multiple people that can vouch. 

Its honestly sad I even have to defend those but I will if need be 

Edited by NekoRave

Posted (edited)

Edit: Seems “Big Air” pops at the end of any round in the game but not the exact moment it should. 

Edited by Darkette

1 minute ago, Darkette said:

It is indeed strange to get “Big Air” at the exact same time as Infallible. That isn’t a trophy that pops at the end of a match, it pops the moment you’ve accumulated enough time.

It popped same time as 5 wins its just timing 

1 minute ago, NekoRave said:

It popped same time as 5 wins its just timing 

I checked my screenshot and the trophy popped as I won a Hex match, so I remembered wrong lol. I wouldn’t say that is suspicious then.

Posted (edited)

2 minutes ago, Darkette said:

I checked my screenshot and the trophy popped as I won a Hex match, so I remembered wrong lol. I wouldn’t say that is suspicious then.

Literally I've never cheated or used any cfw in my life I've spent a lot of money on games and I'm not a hack or cheat especially for falling time. 

I still need 20 wins it was one trophy I had help for and all other trophies I've done myself

That being said moments ago I started my own streak because of this dispute. 

It just frustrates me that people think I don't even play the game

Edited by NekoRave

Posted (edited)

11 minutes ago, Darkette said:

I also got mine at the end of Hex a Gone 

I checked my gf account where I got Infallible for her too. Last March was tail grab and not hex a Gone so maybe that's why 1 hour fall didn't unlock for her with Infallible 

Now I checked for Neko. 1 hour fall was unlocked at the end of Hex a Gone as well. 

Edited by Aeternull
Added more info

More screen proof https://imgur.com/a/8wF0ghW

In case people want to see the big air trophy as well. 

Like seriously hope this is enough both screens and video evidence 

I'm going to bed if the CRT team lifts this I'd appriciate this and if not well I won't be hiding the game and remove me off the leader-boards if that's what it takes. 

I stand firmly by my screens and video evidence and know these are legitimate trophies. 

I have anxiety so I can't be up this late before I work