Potential Trophy fix very soon

"Hi, we plan to have a fix in place for this very soon. Keep an eye for this in our upcoming patch notes."

That's the answer they gave us on reddit when someone ask about trophy. It's a new answer.

Before , it was  : " The team are aware of this issue and it is still being investigated. I know it has been an ongoing issue for some time, but I want to confirm that we are indeed looking into it."

So we can perhaps dream that the trophies will not be glitched anymore after the next big update. 

EDIT : Patch note ( and they talk about trophies at the end )

Edited by Krove-34
  • Like 4

8 hours ago, Krove-34 said:

"Hi, we plan to have a fix in place for this very soon. Keep an eye for this in our upcoming patch notes."

That's the answer they gave us on reddit when someone ask about trophy. It's a new answer.

Before , it was  : " The team are aware of this issue and it is still being investigated. I know it has been an ongoing issue for some time, but I want to confirm that we are indeed looking into it."

So we can perhaps dream that the trophies will not be glitched anymore after the next big update. 

I will not get my hopes up but at least it’s something new like you said. ?

• Like 1

On 17/08/2020 at 10:57 AM, Krove-34 said:

Was this on their official reddit page?

Hoping it is true, the amount of people screwed over by the glitched trophies is ridiculous. I just hit 1000 kills and wondering how much longer it'll take before it eventually pops.

PUBG_HarleyQuinn (PUBG PS4 Support)

22 jul. 2020 18:05 GMT + 9

Hello iAmSirogabober!

Thank you for contacting us!

Problems with trophies should be resolved in the near future.

It is quite possible that this will happen with the next update or fix, since notifications about this problem have long been sent to the developers, and they are working on a solution.

We apologize for the inconvenience and hope for your understanding.

Regards,

PLAYERUNKNOWN'S BATTLEGROUNDS
-------------------------------------------------- ------
THIS IS NOT JUST A GAME, THIS IS A ROYAL BATTLE!

from email. 

after that PUBG was updated 2 times

• Like 1