Ghost of Tsushima: Legends coming to PS4 Fall 2020

Xucien

I watched it without reading the description and 100% thought it was a PvP game mode. Got super excited thinking about a sick MP dueling system....

...then saw it was co-op and am immediately disappointed. Can’t wait to have no one to play my SP games co-op mode with. Wonderful. Hopefully it has matchmaking at least otherwise that’s another set of trophies I won’t be getting.

2 minutes ago, Skurkitty said:

I watched it without reading the description and 100% thought it was a PvP game mode. Got super excited thinking about a sick MP dueling system....

...then saw it was co-op and am immediately disappointed. Can’t wait to have no one to play my SP games co-op mode with. Wonderful. Hopefully it has matchmaking at least otherwise that’s another set of trophies I won’t be getting.

Can only hope it has a completely seperate trophy list ala Resident Evil 3's multiplayer mode.

My biggest fear is my crap internet not being able to matchmake with it. Doesn't seem to like to connect me to any matchmaking.

Edited by Snake2410

Personally, I'd have been a lot more excited for this if it had somehow been implemented into a single player expansion.

I've never really enjoyed online MP / co-op, especially when it comes to trophies (hi Uncharted 4). Totally didn't see this coming for Ghost of Tsushima.

• Like 3

Meh.  I liked Ghost of Tsushima mostly (great game, slightly disappointed by performance and visuals) but this feels tacked on and I hate co-op by and large, so I'll probably pass. Presuming this update gets trophies this has kind of pushed me to something I've been considering for a long time - chilling the f**k out with DLC trophies/achievement patches.

Edited by PhantomFear94
  • Like 1

This is what free post launch content should be. Similar to the Day's Gone challenges. An actual reason to revisit the game instead of "hey come play the same game again but with a very slight change that you probably won't notice."

Yes, Day's Gone had that and Ghost of Tsushima will probably get it too, but you get my point.

• Like 3

11 minutes ago, PhantomFear94 said:

Meh.  I liked Ghost of Tsushima mostly (great game, slightly disappointed by performance and visuals) but this feels tacked on and I hate co-op by and large, so I'll probably pass. Presuming this update gets trophies this has kind of pushed me to something I've been considering for a long time - chilling the f**k out with DLC trophies/achievement patches.

It clearly was announced after the game released but they also clearly were designing and making the content well before this reveal in order to have it ready for the Fall.

Instead of worrying about whatever "tacked on"means why not wait to see if it is fun? No propaganda or principles blinding need to be waved about.