Ghost of Tsushima: Legends coming to PS4 Fall 2020

Xucien

More Ghost of Tsushima content is only a good thing. It's also free, so there is really nothing to complain about.

I do hope that they will eventually add new game + to the main story. I wanna play on lethal, but only with my upgrades.

1 minute ago, BlackSabre500 said:

You have my sword. o-o7

12 minutes ago, MrTrofyHunter said:

Assembling the team now...Let's do this!

And you have my bow ?

• Like 1

34 minutes ago, JavaNext said:

Looks good, also its free so cant complain.

Not sure if the combat can stay interesting enough to support this kind of expansion but looking forward to it.

I honestly got bored of the combat during the main game so I am really curious about this as well. By the time I got to the second area I just stopped fighting unless I was forced into it, focused entirely on stealth instead. 

Really interested to see how this works.

1 hour ago, TalalHmd said:

I highly doubt there won’t be trophies. But there’s a good chance it will have its own list 

Let's hope it's like that, with a seperate platinum and all.  That way those of us who aren't so enthusiastic about it don't have to force ourselves to try and complete them, and those of us with spotty net when it comes to matchmaking can skip it entirely.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, TJ_Solo said:

It clearly was announced after the game released but they also clearly were designing and making the content well before this reveal in order to have it ready for the Fall.

Instead of worrying about whatever "tacked on"means why not wait to see if it is fun? No propaganda or principles blinding need to be waved about.

I'm purely talking about my own preferences, so chill. No "propaganda" intended. 

I think that games that are advertised as single player games and then get multiplayer trophies added, it should be a separate list. Simply because it’s not what the player initially signed up for. 

I’m personally excited to play this game (haven’t started it) and I’m definitely curious to see what kind of fun the Co-op brings.