Ghost of Tsushima: Legends coming to PS4 Fall 2020

Xucien

Did anyone ask for this? I thought the article was satire when I first read it ? It just doesn't fit the narrative of the rest of the game at all.

Not excited for this at all and hoping it doesn't have trophies attached to it. Would rather not re-visit the game if I don't have to.

As someone who is completely unenthusiastic about multiplayer, I don't understand the angst about this mode.  It's being offered as free content.  Also, it might be interesting to interpret the multiplayer mode as existing within a fictional world set in the game.  With the addition of supernatural elements, it would at least offer some variation to the gameplay seen in the single player mode.

Edited by LordBilbanes
  • Like 3

Sucker Punch: We currently have no interest in a New Game Plus mode after launch.

Also Sucker Punch: Hey guys! Here's a multiplayer mode that changes the infrastructure of the game, will add lobbies we have to mandate and a bunch of supernatural shit thrown into the mix!

Kinda reminds me of when they did UGC missions in inFamous 2. Like, thanks but why?

am happy it is coming as I don't care or online modes with co op or anything but having it is just as good as not I mean, dead space 2 came with it and it was fun sure if it had trophies it would be annoying but even then who cares, just game what you like the only time I say this is bad. Is if they ask for a price and then ask for you to pay to do some things within this update and so on. I mean people always go ape shit over dying light getting dlc and stuff from the devs and all it is, is just another weapon that is reskined to act abit different and has nothing new or some crappy weapon that does looks like a random green dagger that just makes you run abit faster then I mean, if you can really sit there and say this is bad then you might want to view the dying light dlcs they keep pumping out and stop the people praising them like it is the second coming.

Sure I rant on but I think having a mode like this in a game is fine, it does not change anything, if it adds another few trophies who cares, if your a die hard trophy hunter who goes for all trophies in a game or just like me who goes for what they want to go for in the game as in the plat if I like the game or 100% if I loved it then fine you might have a point but at the same time trophy hunting is for fun just like gaming is. If you find getting the trophies to be like a job then your doing it wrong as earning them should be fun to you.

Edited by KANERKB

So when devs put out paid dlcs or expansions people complain but even when they release free content theres still complaints, which one is it that y’all want? 

Was unexpected but i can’t complain as the game was great. Hopefully we get some new trophies as well. 

I for one, am amped to play this kinda shit. Love having another game to play with my friends for a while and especially it being on one of the best games I've played this year only makes this better.
Gonna have a blast (only wish DMC5 had online bloody palace on a random note of disappointment of no online being added).

2 hours ago, BrandedBerserk said:

So when devs put out paid dlcs or expansions people complain but even when they release free content theres still complaints, which one is it that y’all want? 

Was unexpected but i can’t complain as the game was great. Hopefully we get some new trophies as well. 

On a gaming website dedicated to trophy hunting, there's an awful lot of people who simultaneously don't want to play games and don't want to earn trophies. 

Makes no sense to me. 

• Like 3

For the life of me I don't see why people thought this game was so great.  It literally did nothing different from other open world games and could have been titled Assassins Creed Japan.  I was bored out of my mind with the side missions and a bit bored with the main missions.  I thought it looked nice aside from that it was a bit of a let down.  I surely don't want to have to play through it again nit with a co-op partner, on a higher difficulty or a ng+.  I'm quite sure though it's coming and i couldn't be less thrilled.

• Like 2

Yevon, people are miserable...

Anyway, I just wonder if it's something we have to install the full single player to play or not. If there's trophies I don't care, I'm just curious about it. I like co-op games and loved the main game. I'll earn what I can/want and move on when I no longer have fun with it. Like Uncharted 4's co-op. That shit was hard for seemingly no reason so I wasn't going to bother. Or Killzone Shadow Fall's co-op, don't remember if that was hard but I know I never finished it. Just want to have fun in co-op. Assuming the different classes are fun to play.

8 hours ago, steel6burgh said:

For the life of me I don't see why people thought this game was so great.  It literally did nothing different from other open world games and could have been titled Assassins Creed Japan.  I was bored out of my mind with the side missions and a bit bored with the main missions.  I thought it looked nice aside from that it was a bit of a let down.  I surely don't want to have to play through it again nit with a co-op partner, on a higher difficulty or a ng+.  I'm quite sure though it's coming and i couldn't be less thrilled.

I feel exactly the same!

23 hours ago, DividedByMankind said:

Cant wait for this 1f4aa.pnghope the list is added to main game and not seperatly1f44d.png

I hope it doesn't get trophies - unless it gets it's own list.

13 hours ago, BrandedBerserk said:

To me it doesn't make a difference if the DLC's need to be paid for or not.... I just don't like being surprised by a multiplayer mode if I didn't see it coming.

Don't get me wrong - I love hunting trophies.... and I love new content... but only if I enjoy the game... ;)

1 hour ago, Calypox said:

I feel exactly the same!

I hope it doesn't get trophies - unless it gets it's own list.

To me it doesn't make a difference if the DLC's need to be paid for or not.... I just don't like being surprised by a multiplayer mode if I didn't see it coming.

Don't get me wrong - I love hunting trophies.... and I love new content... but only if I enjoy the game... ;)

Yeah thats you. The reason i hope it gets added to same list so i dont have to add another game to my account, since they wont be together on my list?

10 hours ago, steel6burgh said:

Yeah well i think its long time since we've had an decent samurai game☺️ My final verdict for this game was a 9/10, great game☺️

On 8/17/2020 at 7:34 AM, MidnightDragon said:

Was this really necessary?

No, but I have three friends who've played the game and we're all looking forward to partying up together. We all enjoyed the campaign, setting and game play, we didn't ask for this, we never expected this, but we're not gonna complain over free content that allows us to co-op together.

• Like 1

On 8/17/2020 at 9:08 AM, MrTrofyHunter said:

Assembling the team now...Let's do this!

On 8/17/2020 at 9:19 AM, BlackSabre500 said:

You have my sword. o-o7

On 8/17/2020 at 9:20 AM, MarcusPunisher said:

And you have my bow ?

On 8/17/2020 at 9:36 AM, Eqill5 said:

And my axe! ?

Should't it really be:

You have my katana.

And my bow.

And my tanto.

• Like 3

15 hours ago, jonesey46 said:

On a gaming website dedicated to trophy hunting, there's an awful lot of people who simultaneously don't want to play games and don't want to earn trophies. 

Makes no sense to me. 

When it comes to multiplayer trophies, a great deal of us don't want to see them or at least see them added as a seperate list ala RE3 and Prey's MP modes.  I for one don't expect my internet to cooperate with their servers, and I have the best available in my area, so I personally would rather see it a sperate list so I retain the 100% completion. 

The worst thing for a trophy hunter like me is to see a beloved game's trophy percentage drop and then discover that the new trophies are unobtainable because of something completely out of my power.  The two examples above are games that have done seperate lists for mp modes so it's definitely doable.  Not to mention if the content is deep enough it could even offer a second platinum free of charge for those into it.

If my net were better I'm sure I wouldn't care as much, as long as they aren't as unnecessarily difficult as Uncharted 4's Survival co op.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Snake2410 said:

When it comes to multiplayer trophies, a great deal of us don't want to see them or at least see them added as a seperate list ala RE3 and Prey's MP modes.  I for one don't expect my internet to cooperate with their servers, and I have the best available in my area, so I personally would rather see it a sperate list so I retain the 100% completion. 

The worst thing for a trophy hunter like me is to see a beloved game's trophy percentage drop and then discover that the new trophies are unobtainable because of something completely out of my power.  The two examples above are games that have done seperate lists for mp modes so it's definitely doable.  Not to mention if the content is deep enough it could even offer a second platinum free of charge for those into it.

If my net were better I'm sure I wouldn't care as much, as long as they aren't as unnecessarily difficult as Uncharted 4's Survival co op.

I understand the frustration as I go through it too, but I've learnt to just let things go. That's probably down to me having a 13 year old PSN account with 10-15 impossible games on it now. I'm doing my best to get all the trophies on my account I possibly can but if a game adds impossible trophies, or ones I have no interest in grinding then what's one more on the pile right? Not worth getting frustrated over it.

• Like 1