Ghost of Tsushima: Legends coming to PS4 Fall 2020

Xucien

18 hours ago, jonesey46 said:

I understand the frustration as I go through it too, but I've learnt to just let things go. That's probably down to me having a 13 year old PSN account with 10-15 impossible games on it now. I'm doing my best to get all the trophies on my account I possibly can but if a game adds impossible trophies, or ones I have no interest in grinding then what's one more on the pile right? Not worth getting frustrated over it.

If it's impossible due to skill, then I can agree, but if it's due to something out of a players control then I don't. 

Especially when a specifically single player game adds multiplayer without warning players before launch. It always has an effect on me when I look at my list and see something I really enjoyed drop percentage and I can't currently regain that 100%. That's what urks me, I often lose interest in the game I highly enjoyed in a way that affects me negatively.  That feeling of knowing you can physically do something, but due to circumstances out of your control you can't.

Can only hope for no trophies or a seperate list.  I'm not capable of giving up if it happens to be the game I most enjoy.  I'll have to find a way, but I won't be happy about it and it always causes me hesitation towards buying that devs games in the future.  Regardless of quality.  To each their own.

Personally I've always felt like Sony should completely seperate DLC trophies from their parent list, still showing 100%, with the dlc below it including it's own percentage.  Obviously that's not going to happen though.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Snake2410 said:

If it's impossible due to skill, then I can agree, but if it's due to something out of a players control then I don't. 

Especially when a specifically single player game adds multiplayer without warning players before launch. It always has an effect on me when I look at my list and see something I really enjoyed drop percentage and I can't currently regain that 100%. That's what urks me, I often lose interest in the game I highly enjoyed in a way that affects me negatively.  That feeling of knowing you can physically do something, but due to circumstances out of your control you can't.

Can only hope for no trophies or a seperate list.  I'm not capable of giving up if it happens to be the game I most enjoy.  I'll have to find a way, but I won't be happy about it and it always causes me hesitation towards buying that devs games in the future.  Regardless of quality.  To each their own.

Personally I've always felt like Sony should completely seperate DLC trophies from their parent list, still showing 100%, with the dlc below it including it's own percentage.  Obviously that's not going to happen though.

Honestly, if it bothers you that much I suggest waiting a year before buying any games on release then. It is very common practice these days to add a bunch of DLC to a game and most of the time devs do not warn players before hand.

Waiting a year means you could dive into the game knowing all the content that you're in for and then can make an informed decision on whether to play it or not.