Rare Monsters?

BDRick35

You need to be doing a quest from the board, when you arrive in the area a party member will say something about feeling different. The monster will have a purple aura. 

Just grab a quest and go to location, if party members don't say anything abandon quest and retry. Should only take a few quests.

4 hours ago, stupot00 said:

You need to be doing a quest from the board, when you arrive in the area a party member will say something about feeling different. The monster will have a purple aura. 

Just grab a quest and go to location, if party members don't say anything abandon quest and retry. Should only take a few quests.

Hmmm ...

I've done this and cleared the whole area. Well guess i've gotta keep trying. got a few reguar requests open

Its pretty much unmissable. You will come by many opportunities in your hunts for the repeatable missions for those Purple Hue monsters. I'd recommended to have a decent team or be a few levels higher though or make a manual save before hand. Having the Fairy chain is great for the beginning of the battle with the rare monster so you can combo up and do tons of damage before hand. Otherwise, just keep doing missions. As a side note, pretty sure there is a quest that involves a rare monster. If not then just keep exploring, they are easy to find. Good luck buddy :)

22 hours ago, TaigaSupaWingz said:

Its pretty much unmissable. You will come by many opportunities in your hunts for the repeatable missions for those Purple Hue monsters. I'd recommended to have a decent team or be a few levels higher though or make a manual save before hand. Having the Fairy chain is great for the beginning of the battle with the rare monster so you can combo up and do tons of damage before hand. Otherwise, just keep doing missions. As a side note, pretty sure there is a quest that involves a rare monster. If not then just keep exploring, they are easy to find. Good luck buddy :)

Got it today. Was pretty weird though because i've once cleared a whole map and missed the purple monster. My team is way too strong. Endgame feels not good btw. I'm hoarding money, fairy points, etc and can't really spent them.