It's here!

6 minutes ago, arcanehornet_ said:

Glad to see there is a new list.

Would any of you recommend this game to a new player who never played

the PS3 one? Been a while since I played a car game so this might be a good one.

Totally yes if you like stick shooters, is a fun/easy plat/good game to have and try and more if its free 

They seems pretty similar to the PS3 version so we are good to go

Edited by NordicSaiyan

i remember it, i got stuck on the last 2 arena's and put the game away for a while. came back to it and got so determined i finished the rest of the game.

if trophy's sync and it gives a secondary list i might just play it again for some fun but not for some time (got games that have to be completed ahead of this one).

9 hours ago, arcanehornet_ said:

Glad to see there is a new list.

Would any of you recommend this game to a new player who never played

the PS3 one? Been a while since I played a car game so this might be a good one.

its a good top view game, i did about half of it on ps3 but for me the game froze ALOT. and some levels extrlemely pissed me off. i havent really looked at the trophy difference but i gave up on the ps3 version but also the ps3 version has a high percentage. it could be i just suck at the game lol. but it was also free on ps3 so those games tend to have a higher percentage sometimes. but i did enjoy the original for the most part. the races were infuriating

9 hours ago, Conker said:

Trophy list is same, doesn’t matter game is good fun and free for people who had purchased PS3 version, so,bonus 1f601.png

oh wow i didnt know we would get it free thats pretty awesome. going to play it again even if i dont finish it again lol

4 hours ago, maiathewinners said:

I can confirm if you own the PS Plus version on the PS3 you get the PS4 version for free. 

The best part? There is no time limit for the PS4 version, if your subscription runs out you can still play it

And the PS3 version is included in this immortal Edition. So it is no more tied to your PS+ subscribtion as well.

This game was fun! Never played it on PS3 but I'm glad I did now. 

Platinum took me 8-10 hours and I would rate it 4/10 difficulty wise. 

The "The best car ever!" (Get all car upgrades in a single game in Slaughter mode.) trophy is the most difficult in the game. 

I had no technical issues at all (no crashes, no frame-rate problems etc.) 

Edited by OBSTINATIO
  • Like 1

31 minutes ago, NeW_CLeaR_HoRRoR said:

What did you do exactly to get the game to show up for free? ... I told someone about your post and he said he couldn't get it to work.

I just claimed demo for PS3, then got PS4 version for free on PSN. If it didn't work, maybe they already fix it.

• 1 year later...

ok maybe old post, but ive read it today :-). it says unavailable to purchase, even if i have the ps+ ps3 edition...

EDIT: downloaded from ps4 and received the purchase confirm via mail. even if on webstore still says "unavailable for purchase"

Edited by XpanderFX

• 2 weeks later...
12 minutes ago, Ich1994-1994 said:

does anyone know why its not available for purchase? it says its a bundle so i guess i just own a piece of the bundle already but i have no clue what that could be. any solution to this? i probably own the original from psplus i think

Because you already own it. It was free for all owners of the original version.

5 hours ago, diskdocx said:

Because you already own it. It was free for all owners of the original version.

But I don’t have it in my purchased games and also cannot download it from the store. So how do I download it?

Edit: ok over my PS4 I was able to purchase it ( on sale for a bit over 2 bucks) you indeed get the ps3 version with it. Seems like something went wrong there but wouldn’t be the first ps3 game that disappears from my purchased titles so I am not too surprised

Edited by Ich1994-1994