GarbledFlask54

It's here!

29 posts in this topic

5 hours ago, diskdocx said:

Because you already own it. It was free for all owners of the original version.

But I don’t have it in my purchased games and also cannot download it from the store. So how do I download it?

Edit: ok over my PS4 I was able to purchase it ( on sale for a bit over 2 bucks) you indeed get the ps3 version with it. Seems like something went wrong there but wouldn’t be the first ps3 game that disappears from my purchased titles so I am not too surprised

Edited by Ich1994-1994

Zombie Driver: Inmortal Edition is right now with an offer of 3,74€ 14,99€ (-75%)

I’m trying to buy the game from the PS App for PS4 but it says that it isn't available. I have never played it before on PS3. Does anyone know how can I buy it without a PS4?

😞

Yesterday at the time of writing my first comment here, I downloaded the demo of the game on my PS3 and played the first two missions of the campaign. I synchronized the trophies, but it seems that the trophies don't come with that demo version.

The fact is that now I was viewing the store from the PS App and the offer is no longer available, but in any case I still cannot buy the game.

Does anyone have any idea how can I give my money to Sony? What an irony; make a living by selling games without letting anyone buy them.