GOAT Trophy

Bouchkilele

I was under the impression that PSNP removed cheating profiles, but I looked at the GOAT Trophy (for which I was the fourth achiever) and realised there is no way that the first achiever could have gotten the trophy in December when there were not enough cards in the game there to achieve this trophy.

How do I go about reporting this?

39 minutes ago, Kittet3 said:

You own the game (same region) as the offending player. Go to their profile, click on the trophy list, and on the right-hand side there will be red text saying "report trophies as illegitimate". 

Yes that, but before doing it be sure you are 100% right about that be cause sometimes people do some crazy things to get things fast (legal or fair things of course). For example in Injustice 1 you need like 50 hours to grind to level 100 but if you are crazy enought to boost it from 1 to 100 in one go you could be easily the fastest in got that platinium if you know what to do then.

And congratulations for the 4th place still is a good spot in that game.

Edited by NordicSaiyan

50 minutes ago, NordicSaiyan said:

Yes that, but before doing it be sure you are 100% right about that be cause sometimes people do some crazy things to get things fast (legal or fair things of course). For example in Injustice 1 you need like 50 hours to grind to level 100 but if you are crazy enought to boost it from 1 to 100 in one go you could be easily the fastest in got that platinium if you know what to do then.

And congratulations for the 4th place still is a good spot in that game.

All reports are manually reviewed before accepted, so if OP is wrong it just won't get applied

I think there actually was a way to get cards that early, but it would require A LOT of work.  There were a lot of promotions people probably didn't know about, the McFarland figure which gave you a random code for example.

Edited by grimydawg___

7 minutes ago, grimydawg___ said:

I think there actually was a way to get cards that early, but it would A LOT of work.  There were a lot of promotions people probably didn't know about, the McFarland figure which gave you a random code for example.

Is it possible to get GOAT Collector without getting Infinity (Collect one of each Gem Color Player Card in MyTEAM)?

• 1 month later...
On 2020/8/19 at 4:08 PM, NZBigC said:

Is it possible to get GOAT Collector without getting Infinity (Collect one of each Gem Color Player Card in MyTEAM)?

It's possible actually.

I'm LBJ's big fan so I preset the opal LBJ card as both my 2500th and first opal intentionally to earn GOAT&Infinity together with one click to open the pack last year. If I select any other unearned non-opal card as my 2500th. I will get GOAT without getting infinity. Just remember don't collect any opal(or any other color you haven't had before) till you get 2500 cards, this condition will happen then.