Coming back from Steam

Fa_Wanmei

Hello everyone, Fa Wanmei here, I was a trophy hunter since the PS3 (I started with Tekken 6).

But I lost interest at the PS4 when the online was mandatory. After some years on Steam, I felt weird about having the trophy thing, despite the fact there was achievements, it wasn't the same thing for me. 

Here I am again with a fresh account and I do hope I'll have a lot of good games on PS5. I'm still in love with the PS VITA and my PS3 so I'll focus on it before playing on my PS4.

Beside, I'm a big fan of versus fighting games (I've a good level on Street Fighter 5) but I'm playing all of kind of games.

See you around :)

Hello! Welcome to the PSNProfiles Forum ?

I hope you will find some interesting discussions here, there is a wide variety of topics :)

Great to hear that you have a PS3 and a PS Vita, asides from the PS4 !!! All of these devices have excellent and quite extensive library of games!

Happy Trophy Hunting  ? !

22 hours ago, Fa_Wanmei said:

Hello everyone, Fa Wanmei here, I was a trophy hunter since the PS3 (I started with Tekken 6).

But I lost interest at the PS4 when the online was mandatory. After some years on Steam, I felt weird about having the trophy thing, despite the fact there was achievements, it wasn't the same thing for me. 

Here I am again with a fresh account and I do hope I'll have a lot of good games on PS5. I'm still in love with the PS VITA and my PS3 so I'll focus on it before playing on my PS4.

Beside, I'm a big fan of versus fighting games (I've a good level on Street Fighter 5) but I'm playing all of kind of games.

See you around :)

Welcome back. You are definitely in the right place. This is an amazing community.