The Stir of Dawn Patch/DLC - Changes in Trophy Requirements

JaM

I have started the game (and just finished it) few days ago and I used a guide to avoid missing the missable stuff. and I noticed that there were somethings that disappeared. I have checked and apparently, there was a patch last 08/04 that added Stir of Dawn DLC which added the following:

• New Game+
  • Updated voice acting, including a full Spanish language option.
  • New, optional and gameplay altering ‘Three Penitence’ system.
  • New storylines, NPCs, bosses, side quests and areas to discover.
  • New Executions & Counter/Charge attack execution activation mechanic.
  • Revamped map system with more fast travel locations.
  • New items, animations and level art reworks.
  • Balance changes including: Buffed Prayers, Rosary Bead & Sword Heart updates plus enemy tweaks!
  • A new dog NPC can appear in Albero and loves being petted!

I found these changes in terms of getting the trophies and Beads:

Spoiler

XtpwrGM.jpg

• For Power Unleashed - you now need to press :square: timed when your character hits the enemy 5 times, you can use it on same type of enemy - you will know you got it right when a red lightning flashes when your character counter.

• Not sure if bugged but for Bestiary - if you fight every enemy you come across, you will get this trophy after defeating Quirce
Spoiler

Golh5Rm.jpg

• You will still get the Fountain of Life if you sacrificed all 5 Bile Flasks on Nacimiento's Bile Flask Upgrade

With regards to the Prayer Beads, the DLC added the following - Token of AppreciationCloistered RubyBead of Gold ThreadCloistered Sapphire, and Fire Enclosed in Enamel. I am unsure if you need them for the Mysteria Lucis and Witness of The Miracle - I didn't get the Brilliant Heart of Dawn and Aubade of the Nameless Guardian Prayer (requires NG+) but I still got the respective trophies for the complete Hearts, Prayers and 100% on my first run.

The changes in Prayer Beads:

• The Blue Candle found in the Brotherhood of the Silent Sorrow is now gone.
  • For The Desire of the Corrupted - the locations of Dried Flowers bathed in Tears has been moved. It is now on hands of a statue in a grave near Gemino's spot
Spoiler

xFcJaVS.jpg

CLJ8AJW.jpg

That's all I found, feel free to share others that I missed and corrections are always welcome.

Edited by JaM
  • Like 3

• 2 weeks later...

Does it change "Witness of the Miracle" requierments? because I've did everything related to the 100% (including the 36 rosary beads, missing just the 3 rosary beads from NG+ completion but I doubt it was needed) and still, trophy didn't unlock. Also got 100% on the map. I didn't play NG+ yet (so no hall of dawn done, that's the only thing I'm missing so far)... I have no idea..

On 8/28/2020 at 10:13 PM, MercureUnleashed said:

Does it change "Witness of the Miracle" requierments? because I've did everything related to the 100% (including the 36 rosary beads, missing just the 3 rosary beads from NG+ completion but I doubt it was needed) and still, trophy didn't unlock. Also got 100% on the map. I didn't play NG+ yet (so no hall of dawn done, that's the only thing I'm missing so far)... I have no idea..

There should not be a change for the Witness of the Miracle. Comparing to my file to the trophy guide, the only additional things I did are:

Have you tried doing these stuffs as well? 

Edited by JaM

11 hours ago, JaM said:

There should not be a change for the Witness of the Miracle. Comparing to my file to the trophy guide, the only additional things I did are:

Have you tried doing these stuffs as well? 

I got the 5 new beads too, but I didn't exchange the 5 flashs to Namiciento, I'll try this!
Actually, my game advancement was 99.95% in v1.0, before taking one last bead. When I load this save in new version, the 99.95% goes to 95%, so when I pick up the last bead, it's not 100% and the trophy doesn't unlock. As it's a digital version, I can't go back in 1.0 to get the 100% sigh ^^

• 1 month later...
10 hours ago, z-Blazee said:

No, you can get 100% trophy without playing NG+

Okay thats good! Thanks! I started yesterday, but I killed a boss before I was supposed to find an item for that Mediterranean diet trophy, so now I have to start again :(. Buy I'm enjoying the game so far! 

• 1 month later...

Cvstodia's Pilgrim seems glitched in an odd way with the latest DLC and patches.  I visited all the new DLC areas just poking around blind.. but the trophy popped shortly after I entered the Library of the Negated Words from the base game and there are some other end game areas I haven't been to yet.  It's almost like the new DLC areas count.. but the total amount of zones you need to discover is still the same as it was before so you can supplement DLC areas in place of the base game areas or something.  No idea what is going on there.

Edited by Elegy

• 1 month later...
  • 7 months later...
  • 11 months later...

I just started the game a few days ago but I noticed that I was able to skip the Eldras boss fight because I picked up some scapular item near the bottom of the map, so I won't be able to get his trophy until I start a new game. But since I'll have to do that second run for the speedrun and crossing souls trophy, it won't add any extra time to my platinum run.

• 2 months later...

So I'm assuming items from the new content count towards the 100% trophy, if I'm understanding the comments above.  I just got Witness of the Miracle when grabbing my next to last collectable bone.  I have 34 beads (still missing one from guide) and 14 prayers.  So it looks like I picked up one prayer and 3 beads from the new content and they counted toward my 100% completion.  Thought it was some weird glitch until I came here.