skewbald_DIPS

Madden NFL 21 is here

37 posts in this topic

Who's ready for some football and trophies.

Speaking of trophies, Thoughts on the trophy list?

subset of last yrs +α. should be even easier

but hella no mut trophies. looks bit weird 🤔

I think I'm going to wait until the next gen version to come out, like I am for NBA 2k21.  

Hella heavy on Face of the Franchise. But similar to last year’s set. 

So instead of Franchise legacy it's now Face of the Franchise legacy where they focus on the trophies?

Might be harder to cheese so this might take a little longer.

All depends on Face of the Franchise tbh. If those trophies end up being straightforward, the plat will be a cakewalk. 

Is this coming to EA Access? I wonder if they will disable trophies like they did for 20 since you could get the platinum within that 10 hour period. Depending on the franchise mode, it looks like you might be able to do it in 10 hours this time around too.

1 hour ago, CaptainJeff87 said:

Can the online trophies be boosted?

Yeah you can start a league with a friend or a boosting partner 

This years game looks easy the only think I think is difficult is the face of Franchise stuff

3 hours ago, NZBigC said:

Is this coming to EA Access? I wonder if they will disable trophies like they did for 20 since you could get the platinum within that 10 hour period. Depending on the franchise mode, it looks like you might be able to do it in 10 hours this time around too.

I had no idea they did that. Finished the trophies with less than 30 minutes remaining on trial.  Dont miss the sack, fumble, & recover trophy.  Easily achieved couple of times, but 18 required at least 20 tries. Glad longshot & journey from fifa are gone too.

Bum_Tickley, you have a great psn id.

Looks smple and no mut trophies is a suprise

2 hours ago, Conker said:

Looks smple and no mut trophies is a suprise

In recent years they've been earnable in 20-30 minutes, so really, those playing MUT haven't done so for achievements since Madden NFL 16. 

Surprised there’s only 29 trophies. At least there’s no glitched trophy for winning a game with all 32 teams, like in 18 and 19

I'll finally get Madden NFL 20 when its on sale lol

5 hours ago, MikeCheck-- said:

I'll finally get Madden NFL 20 when its on sale lol

It was just on sale

17 hours ago, NZBigC said:

They weren't disabled last year? I got trophies off of the Trial.

54 minutes ago, ImAPirateSoSueMe said:

They weren't disabled last year? I got trophies off of the Trial.

I think they were disabled for a certain amount of time. I know a few people, including myself, that were not getting trophies despite doing what was needed of them (create a MUT team and Bragging Rights).

Will probably pick this up down the road when it goes to EA Access.  Looks like an easy weekend platinum (like every other Madden).

1 hour ago, NZBigC said:

I think they were disabled for a certain amount of time. I know a few people, including myself, that were not getting trophies despite doing what was needed of them (create a MUT team and Bragging Rights).

There were 3 people with the plat for Madden 20 before it was officially released so they had to have gotten it during EA Access.  How do I know?  I was the first person with the plat after it was officially released lol. 

1 hour ago, Trophy-Kingston said:

There were 3 people with the plat for Madden 20 before it was officially released so they had to have gotten it during EA Access.  How do I know?  I was the first person with the plat after it was officially released lol. 

Just realised my original statement was not worded as intended. I was meant to say I think they disabled it after a while because people were getting the platinum :P  A few people mentioned in another thread that trophies were not popping after patch 1.04 even though they were getting trophies before that patch.

Anyone been able to unlock any of the trophies yet? They don't seem to be unlocking for me. It looks like a number of people on XBox have a few trophies though.

That platinum image is horrible.