Madden NFL 21 is here

skewbald_DIPS

Is this coming to EA Access? I wonder if they will disable trophies like they did for 20 since you could get the platinum within that 10 hour period. Depending on the franchise mode, it looks like you might be able to do it in 10 hours this time around too.

3 hours ago, NZBigC said:

Is this coming to EA Access? I wonder if they will disable trophies like they did for 20 since you could get the platinum within that 10 hour period. Depending on the franchise mode, it looks like you might be able to do it in 10 hours this time around too.

I had no idea they did that. Finished the trophies with less than 30 minutes remaining on trial.  Dont miss the sack, fumble, & recover trophy.  Easily achieved couple of times, but 18 required at least 20 tries. Glad longshot & journey from fifa are gone too.

Bum_Tickley, you have a great psn id.

17 hours ago, NZBigC said:

They weren't disabled last year? I got trophies off of the Trial.

54 minutes ago, ImAPirateSoSueMe said:

They weren't disabled last year? I got trophies off of the Trial.

I think they were disabled for a certain amount of time. I know a few people, including myself, that were not getting trophies despite doing what was needed of them (create a MUT team and Bragging Rights).

1 hour ago, NZBigC said:

I think they were disabled for a certain amount of time. I know a few people, including myself, that were not getting trophies despite doing what was needed of them (create a MUT team and Bragging Rights).

There were 3 people with the plat for Madden 20 before it was officially released so they had to have gotten it during EA Access.  How do I know?  I was the first person with the plat after it was officially released lol. 

1 hour ago, Trophy-Kingston said:

There were 3 people with the plat for Madden 20 before it was officially released so they had to have gotten it during EA Access.  How do I know?  I was the first person with the plat after it was officially released lol. 

Just realised my original statement was not worded as intended. I was meant to say I think they disabled it after a while because people were getting the platinum :P  A few people mentioned in another thread that trophies were not popping after patch 1.04 even though they were getting trophies before that patch.