Bad servers?

Kullblikk

Am i the only one having problems with the servers on this game and basically gets disconnected about every 5th game or so?

It's happened 3 times where I have won the game and it just freezes and ends up saying "Disconnected from server" 

My friends also get this a lot.

It's so demotivating playing when I know I'm gonna get disconnected 25% of the time  

• Like 3

Just been disconnected from a final and I was on the way to win it... I didn't had this much problems early on the game but now it's all server disconnection, it's demotivating. I'm getting disconnected 1 games on 2 on average, and it was like one on ten on the launch of the game. 
I wanted at least to reach rank 40 but if this continue on I don't know if I'll be able to do it, and it's definitely not a problel from my connection as it works perfectly fine on others game, and I've even tried to use the connection from my phone but it's all the same. So yeah this is pretty bad...

3 hours ago, BuyurDayim said:

I just got disconnected from the server after winning the episode. I got no crown, kudo or experience after logging in.

The same thing happened to me, but after closing the application, starting a game, playing a few rounds, and exiting the game, I saw that I received the crown and kudos.

I guess the streak in that case holds, but it's just my guess.

On 31.08.2020 at 7:05 AM, JorgeSleep said:

The same thing happened to me, but after closing the application, starting a game, playing a few rounds, and exiting the game, I saw that I received the crown and kudos.

I guess the streak in that case holds, but it's just my guess.

I got it too.

Been wanting to get back into this.  But that first week or two love is far gone.  The disconnects are disheartening.  It takes away the fun in the pursuit.  The team games, the same. I'm really struggling to enjoy how and when theyre implemented..  They seem so childish and gimmicky.  I don't mind the soccer one or getting the balls in your section.  The others just kill my care for the game.  And is mostly where I lose along with finals. I hope season two brings more race and survival modes.  And really think about if team games should be in a br style game.  Imo i doubt theyll remove teams games.  They really just arent that integrated well enough, usually are after 3 qualifications, and poof, your done to a jump through a ring game or team tail touch.  Don't fk me over with other dingleberries on my pursuit to be the last standing.  I was doing well.  It simply doesnt feel right as a competitive person.  I can tell when a 'sport' or event isn't set up for skill, but more so for the luck, and fun of the randomness.  Again, to me w/the servers/the team games im really struggling to justify more than a game or two.  I have no idea how people grinded this.  Besides adderall.

• Like 2