Bad servers?

Kullblikk

2 hours ago, JinjonatorX said:

Has the game become intolerably laggy for anyone else lately? Almost every game I do now, the game can't keep up with where everyone and everything is; causes major problems.

Yes. Game modes like Tail Tag seems to suffer majorly from this issue. They mind as well remove any tail-related game mode until the players sync up better.

Yes. They’re awful. Especially bad during tail tag — I once got eliminated while wearing a tail — and hex-a-gone, where it’s majorly difficult to time the slow jumps from block to block. I also get a crash every 7-10 games or so. Like 100 Mbps internet here and a high RR monitor, so it’s the game. 

ive gone back to this game and casually play around with and it now seems like theres a real delay between when i press the jump button and when i actually jump. really noticeable especially since it wasnt like that a month ago when i played. holding out hope they change it so if someone in your squad wins, it counts for you as well.

On 19/08/2020 at 2:22 AM, Kullblikk said:

Am i the only one having problems with the servers on this game and basically gets disconnected about every 5th game or so?

It's happened 3 times where I have won the game and it just freezes and ends up saying "Disconnected from server" 

My friends also get this a lot.

It's so demotivating playing when I know I'm gonna get disconnected 25% of the time  

I've played around 10 games and nearly every other game I get the same message "disconnected from server"

Hopefully it will be fixed soon ?

On 9/10/2020 at 0:30 AM, JinjonatorX said:

Has the game become intolerably laggy for anyone else lately? Almost every game I do now, the game can't keep up with where everyone and everything is; causes major problems.

It's been like that from the start. No one is actually where they seem to be on the game. Tail Tag is an automatic loss for me since someone can grab my tail off screen.

On 9/13/2020 at 5:20 PM, Jinxcendant-XIII said:

Really starting to lose my rag with this game as I just get constant disconnects, how am I supposed to get 20 wins if I can't even finish a round ?

I'm on broadband and I've literally never had an issue with disconnects. Just you guys with bad internet glitching out the game :P

yea i got off bcuz i kept on getting disconnected in the finals

1 hour ago, CuteBoringLove said:

It's been like that from the start. No one is actually where they seem to be on the game. Tail Tag is an automatic loss for me since someone can grab my tail off screen.

I'm on broadband and I've literally never had an issue with disconnects. Just you guys with bad internet glitching out the game :P

nah im pretty sure it depends on ur area and the time you play at.. it never happens in the nights but it usually happens a lot in the mornings

11 hours ago, CuteBoringLove said:

It was working perfectly fine for me until recently so I doubt its my internet, it the games crap servers 

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Hadn't played for a while, and around a month ago I was playing daily with no issues. Went back on a few times this week and it's unplayable. Really laggy, disconnecting, or getting the crown numerous times in Fall Mountain and not counting. Very frustrating ahead of the second season update.

10 minutes ago, basil_flash said:

Hadn't played for a while, and around a month ago I was playing daily with no issues. Went back on a few times this week and it's unplayable. Really laggy, disconnecting, or getting the crown numerous times in Fall Mountain and not counting. Very frustrating ahead of the second season update.

That happened to me today, I was so annoyed.

14 hours ago, seblegamer said:

Since last few days i keep getting this server error just before final or close to it, and i can't do anything, i have to close game and restart it ...

Am I the only one having this issue ?

It says to press "X" but nothing works, have to quit game -_-

I got that too :( Servers were down for maintenance yesterday and they seem to be ok atm. 

It's a strange game. I was eliminated during a final, but then it said I had won. When it was giving me my rewards, it said I was eliminated during round 4 o_O Managed to save a video of it showing this. 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

New update but still disconnected issues. The odd thing is that I got disconnected ONLY when I qualify to the next stage, if I got eliminated, everything is fine!!! So, many times I have to wait in the finish line and not cross it too early, otherwise I will be disconnected. Crazy...

This is really shitty, at least if you get disconnected, give us our kudos and xp points gathered so far.

• Like 3

• 3 weeks later...

Lots and lots of issues in this game.

Their servers are slightly better than in August but still lots of fps drops, bugs, crashes (crashed three times today...), and devs that don’t seem to care as long as they stay millionaires from such a basic very overrated (at least for awhile) game.

Going to get the level 40 trophy then call it quits with this one. Awful.

From my experience 70% of time the game is fine, but when it starts lagging its game breaking. The lag starts randomly and lasts for a random amount of time. Plus some of the level design is horrible so basically your win depends on luck. Yeah it takes skill but in a lot of situations its just random luck. Combining all of this makes this game really bad for trophy hunters... I recommend to not start this... atleast for now.

• Like 1

Yeah, this is an awful game in terms of trophies.

All of us just hurried to finish it, before the quit-to-menu bug got fixed.
Even with the bug, this game was a nightmare to plat as people were griefing constantly.

I can imagine that it's near impossible to platinum now, so I wouldn't recommend it to anyone beside casual players.

• Like 2

4 hours ago, janzor88 said:

Yeah, this is an awful game in terms of trophies.

All of us just hurried to finish it, before the quit-to-menu bug got fixed.
Even with the bug, this game was a nightmare to plat as people were griefing constantly.

I can imagine that it's near impossible to platinum now, so I wouldn't recommend it to anyone beside casual players.

Yeah I wish i knew about the bug before it got fixed. Also, I think the servers are so bad now because theres a new season so alot of people are playing right now, plus its holidays so people have more free time, and the servers cant keep up... Maybe later it will get better.

Indeed slightly better, but still occasional disconnected issues.

Although, it seems that you get some xp when you got disconnected, anyone can verify this? I've seen this many times. Only applies if you get qualified and you got disconnected after a while. You will not get the xp corresponding to first place for example, but 30 xp points which applies when you disqualified from the first round. If you got disconnected in second round, you will get your xp from the first round as normal, and 30 xp points for the second round and so on.