Bad servers?

Kullblikk

11 hours ago, CuteBoringLove said:

I haven't had too many issues with lag but I find the servers incredibly toxic now. I don't know if it's trolls or boosters, but it's exhausting constantly getting grabbed and sabotaged by players every time you play.

Heaven forbid, players using one of the main mechanics in the game for its intended purpose.

• Like 4

3 hours ago, PwNaGe_DaN said:

Heaven forbid, players using one of the main mechanics in the game for its intended purpose.

"Intended Purpose"

I bet the "intended purpose" for parties were not so friends could play together but so boosters could cheat to get wins

I bet the "intended purpose" for diving was so clowns would dive around in games that literally don't need diving to fuck up the hit detection and make everyone lose control of their character.

I bet the "intended purpose" of the obstacles in slime climb were for people to just stand there

I bet the "intended purpose" of the finish line was for people to just stand there and grab people trying to finish the race.

I bet the "intended purpose" for the grab wasn't so you could grab tails in Tail Grab, no, it was definitely intended for dirty players to try and trip people as they jump over hurdles.

The only reason the last one doesn't even bother me is because it's funny to watch people try to trip you but actually end up falling off themselves. 

Have you ever played a video game ever? There are exploits in literally every game. They get banned in competitive tournaments and sometimes even get banned in speedruns (glitchless). The difference between using exploits in a single player game and in a multiplayer game is that when you use exploits online, you are making the game less fun for everyone else, but I doubt you care about that since you are trying to defend toxic behavior, so you clearly are a toxic player.

Next time actually know what the hell you're talking about before you reply.

I'm sorry you're so bad at a simple platformer that you need to abuse game mechanics, and boost with friends to try and gain an edge.

Kick rocks, scrub.

2 hours ago, CuteBoringLove said:

"Intended Purpose"

I bet the "intended purpose" for parties were not so friends could play together but so boosters could cheat to get wins

I bet the "intended purpose" for diving was so clowns would dive around in games that literally don't need diving to fuck up the hit detection and make everyone lose control of their character.

I bet the "intended purpose" of the obstacles in slime climb were for people to just stand there

I bet the "intended purpose" of the finish line was for people to just stand there and grab people trying to finish the race.

I bet the "intended purpose" for the grab wasn't so you could grab tails in Tail Grab, no, it was definitely intended for dirty players to try and trip people as they jump over hurdles.

The only reason the last one doesn't even bother me is because it's funny to watch people try to trip you but actually end up falling off themselves. 

Have you ever played a video game ever? There are exploits in literally every game. They get banned in competitive tournaments and sometimes even get banned in speedruns (glitchless). The difference between using exploits in a single player game and in a multiplayer game is that when you use exploits online, you are making the game less fun for everyone else, but I doubt you care about that since you are trying to defend toxic behavior, so you clearly are a toxic player.

How is the last one even an exploit? It’s a core mechanic to grab, it’s even called “grab player” in the menus, not “grab object”. Most of the things you’ve described aren’t real issues. If your platinum is being stopped because someone holds out their arms at the finish line, then maybe you don’t deserve it. Only in slime climb can that even have a potential impact.

• Like 2

6 hours ago, Lemaire00 said:

I just did 5 wins in a row, no dc and no quitting. Trophies not popping.

Did another match, but losing this time, still not popping.

Bad server?

Had the same issue today. Even after a 7 win steak nothing happened. Kind of frustrating. 

The hexagone mode is perfect for getting Infallible. But just in time this shit is bugged again ;)

Edited by sn4pper92

5 hours ago, CuteBoringLove said:

"Intended Purpose"

I'm sorry you're so bad at a simple platformer that you need to abuse game mechanics, and boost with friends to try and gain an edge.

Kick rocks, scrub.

Damn bro… you really gonna get mad just because you keep getting grabbed in a video game? Wherein one of the main mechanics of said video game is to literally grab someone and hold them in place or push someone away? I understand you might think this is toxic because it angers you, but it isn't toxic.

I think @Darkette summed it up nicely, but allow me to reiterate. It's not my fault you're not skilled enough to earn Infallible, it's also not my fault other people are outplaying you by using one of the few tools the game gives you.

• Like 2

8 hours ago, CuteBoringLove said:

"Intended Purpose"

TIL using core mechanics built into the game is actually cheating by "using exploits" and should be a bannable offense.  

Kick rocks, scrub.

Looks like we have an acute case of Gitguditis here, kids

• Like 2

"Intended Purpose"

Kick rocks, scrub.

So using game mechanics to win, is cheating. 

AHA. 

Maybe you should play more competitive games to have any idea what you are talking about. 

• Like 2

On 1/7/2021 at 1:43 AM, sn4pper92 said:

So using game mechanics to win, is cheating. 

AHA. 

Maybe you should play more competitive games to have any idea what you are talking about. 

Did I use the word cheating?

Classic sociopathic response changing my argument into something you think you're right about. ?

I honestly love the ganging up/defending of these tactics instead of just owning up to being a dirty player. Shows just how toxic you all really are. ?

I'm not mad, accusing anyone of cheating and am really just pointing out my argument and explanation of how toxic the game has become and you 

all jump on the defense with your "wah wah"s "u mad bro"s and "git gud"s further proving my point of the game's toxic levels.

On 1/6/2021 at 10:44 PM, PwNaGe_DaN said:

I think @Darkette summed it up nicely, but allow me to reiterate. It's not my fault you're not skilled enough to earn Infallible, it's also not my fault other people are outplaying you by using one of the few tools the game gives you.

LMFAO because infallible requires skill and not quitting out of the game before you die ??

Meanwhile, you're over here talking "skill" with your Platinums in games that require literally no skill unlocked across multiple regions. Go get some real single player platinum trophies like Bioshock, Shadow of the Colossus and Catherine or 100%s like Little Nightmare and Limbo that require real skill and not just getting carried by a squad/quitting when you think you're going to lose and then come talk to me about skill bro.

I don't plan on getting infallible because I would rather just get it without boosting or exiting the game whenever I hit a team game, a game I think I'm going to lose or whatever you all did to cheese Infallible. Odds of legitimately 5 games in a row are pretty low and I'm not lowering myself to your standards to get it. I play for like 3 or 4 hours a week and I have 19 legitimate wins which is probably more than a lot of you can say who probably play this game religiously.

@Darkette it's funny you bring up the one thing I said I don't even care about (A+ on reading comprehension) because 90% people end up getting themselves eliminated trying to do it. Doesn't make it any less cheap or toxic.

You all are really defensive about being called out being toxic, aren't you. Gotta love the gaslighting.

Edited by CuteBoringLove

@CuteBoringLove what is it you’re smoking my guy? I pointed out that all your points are just complaints rather than problems. How did I highlight only one? I didn’t ask whether you cared or not, you’re the one that pointed out grabbing in non-objective based games is an exploit and I was simply saying how stupid of a remark that was. But yeah dude I’m being defensive about being called toxic - as it totally applies to me having not played the game in months. 

44 minutes ago, Darkette said:

@CuteBoringLove what is it you’re smoking my guy? I pointed out that all your points are just complaints rather than problems. How did I highlight only one? I didn’t ask whether you cared or not, you’re the one that pointed out grabbing in non-objective based games is an exploit and I was simply saying how stupid of a remark that was. But yeah dude I’m being defensive about being called toxic - as it totally applies to me having not played the game in months. 

It's not even worth it to respond to this fellow. You are completely right that grabbing is a core mechanic of the game.

Some people are going to say whatever they can to justify their lack of skills in obtaining the trophy.