Unknown_v2_0

Update make Plat longer?

5 posts in this topic

There was an update a few days ago and part of it said it added items... does this mean for all Equipment you need all the new stuff too or just the original items? Pawsome they decided to give this more content though, I am a bit supurrrised but glad, its a great game.

I just finished the game, all on the new patch, so I am not sure what additional items were added. I will note that there seems to be 74 dungeons and 103 pieces of equipment for me, so maybe some of that was new. Both trophies unlocked as intended (73rd dungeon, 101st item pickup) but I had to complete the extra dungeon for the equipment anyway. There are still 67 side quests.

8 minutes ago, AerisFlowerGirl said:

I just finished the game, all on the new patch, so I am not sure what additional items were added. I will note that there seems to be 74 dungeons and 103 pieces of equipment for me, so maybe some of that was new. Both trophies unlocked as intended (73rd dungeon, 101st item pickup) but I had to complete the extra dungeon for the equipment anyway. There are still 67 side quests.

Ok thanks!

really impressive profile btw

3 minutes ago, Unknown_v2_0 said:

Ok thanks!

really impressive profile btw

Thanks, although I think yours is a bit more impressive lol