is even possible to plat this game legit ?

Ahnecdote

ive been reading a lot of info on other forums about this game and the trophies specially all the "hacked trophies" my main concern is that is even possible to plat the game just playing online legit ? im not aware if online servers are down or if it just the "big leagues" trophy the main problem due to the leagues not being aviables no more? in kinda lost can someone tell me if its possible to plat this game and if NOT can you explain why ?

Mainly be cause the Big Leagues trophy and is danger to play it be cause there are hackers in the servers that can auto pop all your trophies from the game and even if it wasn't your fault or you didn't know it its going to get you flagged here.

My short answer: Legal or fair nope you can't the only way is you go let someone auto pop that one trophy (you will get flagged) or  luckily gained those multiplayer trophies before all this mess and you only need single player one.

Edited by NordicSaiyan

2 minutes ago, Kittet3 said:

I wouldn't try. Hackers can autopop your trophies when you go online and the only way to not get flagged on this site what that happens is to completely reformat your PS3. 

what about if by example i get every sinlge trophie before this one and its the only one left for the platinum, and let say a hacker pop the trophy or by any luck i got it legit, how can someone tell it was a hacked trophy ? since it was my last trophy needed and that was the last one to pop i could also be a legit trophy, unless the leagues are not aviable anymore then it will be obvious that the trophy is hacked because there will be no other way to get it legit ?

• Like 1

1 minute ago, allCJ said:

what about if by example i get every sinlge trophie before this one and its the only one left for the platinum, and let say a hacker pop the trophy or by any luck i got it legit, how can someone tell it was a hacked trophy ? since it was my last trophy needed and that was the last one to pop i could also be a legit trophy, unless the leagues are not aviable anymore then it will be obvious that the trophy is hacked because there will be no other way to get it legit ?

Simple, be cause league matchmaking don't work anymore in the game so is imposible you did it legit

• Like 2

1 minute ago, NordicSaiyan said:

Mainly be cause the Big Leagues trophy and is danger to play it be cause there are hackers in the servers that can auto pop all your trophies from the game and even if it wasn't your fault or you didn't know it its going to get you flagged here.

My short answer: Legal or fair nope you can't unless you go let someone auto pop that one trophy or you luckily gained those multiplayer trophies before all this mess and you only need single player one.

yeah that was what i wanted to know mainly, but about how many multiplayer trophies are in this game ?

Just now, NordicSaiyan said:

Simple, be cause league matchmaking don't work anymore in the game so is imposible you did it legit

thanks that what i wanted to know, i was getting away from this game anyways since i saw all the forums but i wanted to know for sure if the leagues matchmakings worked or not thanks for the info

4 minutes ago, allCJ said:

yeah that was what i wanted to know mainly, but about how many multiplayer trophies are in this game ?

I don't remember well but the problem is with big leagues and getting the prestige cause if you haven't get the leagues one and a hacker poped in a moment you are screw

Edited by NordicSaiyan

Just now, NordicSaiyan said:

I don't remember well but the problem is with big leagues and getting the prestige cause if you haven't get the leagues one and a hacker poped in a moment you are screw

yeah i see now this game its def a mess rn for everyone curious like me stay aways from this plat attemp if ur trying it in 2020 lmaoo its not worth the risk or even the time to wasted in this game, if u dint get it in the years that the game was active and things was legit dont even bother no more lmaoo thanks to everyone for the info

For someone like me, all I need is a couple more single player trophies and one last multiplayer trophy. If I do all the single player trophies I need still, and then try to work on getting 8 more party game wins, if the trophy pops early due to hackers, THAT would be indiscernible from a hacked trophy or non hacked trophy. I obtained Big Leagues a few months after the game came out, so that's not a worry for me. 

If you're not in the same set up as I am, I would say don't go into this with an account you care about, which would then probably defeat the purpose of going for trophies. 

• Like 2

10 minutes ago, BIOHAZARD-R-US said:

For someone like me, all I need is a couple more single player trophies and one last multiplayer trophy. If I do all the single player trophies I need still, and then try to work on getting 8 more party game wins, if the trophy pops early due to hackers, THAT would be indiscernible from a hacked trophy or non hacked trophy. I obtained Big Leagues a few months after the game came out, so that's not a worry for me. 

If you're not in the same set up as I am, I would say don't go into this with an account you care about, which would then probably defeat the purpose of going for trophies. 

of course bro ur good to go because the "unobtainables" trophys u got them legit and in the right times so theres no worries for you at all, on my point of views im not touching this game at all? do you mind if i ask if this is the same situation with black ops 1 ? i want to know before i go there and make a forum too asking the same since black ops 1 is even more old than bo2

7 minutes ago, allCJ said:

of course bro ur good to go because the "unobtainables" trophys u got them legit and in the right times so theres no worries for you at all, on my point of views im not touching this game at all? do you mind if i ask if this is the same situation with black ops 1 ? i want to know before i go there and make a forum too asking the same since black ops 1 is even more old than bo2

I haven't played Black Ops online in probably 5 years. I'm probably one of the worst people to ask that question to, lol. I remember hearing something about it being full of hackers too, but I cannot confirm that, because again I haven't played in years, and when I did beforehand, I never ran into any issues. Pretty much all the PS3 CoD games are probably worrisome. Most of their online issues are pretty well documented though. 

55 minutes ago, BrownKiidd said:

does this apply to all online?
just the pvp and not zombies?

you can get zombies trophies basically solo or you can get someone to help (private with ppl you trust) no need to go online ranked on zombies for what i know

• Like 1

39 minutes ago, royal642award said:

This. 

Because the CRT is “tired of hearing about it” yet they never get tired of flagging people for this game. 

is pretty funny that i was watching the recent people(2019,2020) that have gotten that "big leagues" trophie and they are all on the leaderboards lol i dont get it 

• Like 2

I never thought i found someone else who encountered the same problem for the past years i had to clarify to many people that i joined a session then a modder used autopop hack on me and and i was frustrated and worried that my account got banned considering sony usually bans the wrong people fortunately it didnt happen which was good because it wasnt my fault i just came on at the wrong time xD. i still sometimes get people telling me how i plat that game then i tell them the story.

It is very unfortunate that they made a trophy around a mode that they would stop supporting while letting the multiplayer remain otherwise functional, but as my favourite clown once said, "It is what it is" 

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
On 8/18/2020 at 10:01 PM, Kittet3 said:

I wouldn't try. Hackers can autopop your trophies when you go online and the only way to not get flagged on this site what that happens is to completely reformat your PS3. 

Yeah. Hackers auto popped it for me. Which is a shame because my first plat is a fake.....