is even possible to plat this game legit ?

Ahnecdote

4 hours ago, dtb345 said:

Yeah. Hackers auto popped it for me. Which is a shame because my first plat is a fake.....

I would be mighty careful about admitting that kind of thing here bud... the flagging team has already demonstrated that they are light years away from showing leniency with this game.

As much as i would love to have the platinum, i would hate to actually have it illegitimately but be impossible to flag on it because my time stamps look believable, then the CRT takes a look at my post in the forums and uses that for reference when deciding whether or not to flag me and it looks like you haven't got a single hidden game on your profile...

On 9/10/2020 at 2:37 PM, royal642award said:

I would be mighty careful about admitting that kind of thing here bud... the flagging team has already demonstrated that they are light years away from showing leniency with this game.

As much as i would love to have the platinum, i would hate to actually have it illegitimately but be impossible to flag on it because my time stamps look believable, then the CRT takes a look at my post in the forums and uses that for reference when deciding whether or not to flag me and it looks like you haven't got a single hidden game on your profile...

No i got flagged for it right away just because the big leagues trophy

6 hours ago, dtb345 said:

No i got flagged for it right away just because the big leagues trophy

Did they lift the flag? The game is still on your profile...

Hopefully they will start treating this game like run like the wind in gta 5 if big leagues is the last trophy you earn and everything else was earned honestly, they wont care at that point.

22 minutes ago, royal642award said:

Did they lift the flag? The game is still on your profile...

Hopefully they will start treating this game like run like the wind in gta 5 if big leagues is the last trophy you earn and everything else was earned honestly, they wont care at that point.

You can see on they're profile that they aren't currently on the leaderboards, as the links are hidden from there.

Looking at the list, it seems pretty clear that there are way more trophies that got auto-popped by hackers, which is probably the main reason that led to the flag.

I bought the game about 1 years or more with bo1 as well, after years that i bought my ps4 with bo3 and liked the game and esplecially the zombie mode.  Wanting to try the old maps of zombie. 

Unfortunately, when i bought bo2 and bo1 my ps3 disk player was already messed up, and now is totally dead, so i did only a couple of session of zombie and multiplayer as well, earning a bunch of trophies. 

In the future i hope to buy again another ps3 , so i can have the chance for playing a lot of game on disk that i haven't played yet, bo2 as well. 

Personally, i'm not afraid to play it on my account, just because i don't like to be scared to play a game that i enjoy, just to avoid the risk that some hacker can dirty (?) my account trophy list. 

If some hacker unlock all the trophy list of a game i'm the first to be mad, because i think that trophy are a personal challenge and a milestones which you can what you did in the past years. So i'll choose to take the risk to be flagged and banned from that leaderboards (that i don't really care), instead to avoid black ops 2.

Then i want to ask a question:

It's more fake a platinum like bo2 earning all the trophies alone and then getting the last easy but unobtainble (because of the developer decision) trophy with auto-pop, 

Or asking someone to play for you with share-play a really hard game and getting the plat for you? 

Last thing i want to say, is that if i care so much of trophies i will avoid also the old games without trophies, or on others platform and i will stop playing a game after got all trophies. Personally, it's the best thing. 

• 2 weeks later...

I am one of those people who got the trophy when League Play was active, and it's such a shame people cannot obtain such good game like this one and GTA V platinum due to Activision and Rockstars taking out single online feature screwing those who were trying to go for 100%. These devs really fucked up people for sure. It would be great if these devs did fix it, otherwise people wouldn't be arguing over stuff like Big Leagues and Run Like The Wind trophy.

Why doesn’t the community just do a vote on these trophies? Instead of creating new threads and reopening older ones, we just do one solid vote, do you think these trophies should be flaggable or not? We would have much less arguments about this topic and we wouldn’t hear about it anymore because that would settle it. 

This is the only call of duty game with an unobtainable platinum. Gta 5 is the only gta game with an unobtainable plat. Vote these two trophies because they will never be fixed by these corrupt companies and its up to us as a community to decide how we wanna handle this.

If its your last trophy, you earned everything else, no offline story mode or zombie stuff is out of order, and your do your best with the mp at the end, do you honestly believe they should be punished for this? These two games are the only impossible games that have this problem with hackers ruining peoples lists. 

1 minute ago, sporty_chin8 said:

Why doesn’t the community just do a vote on these trophies? Instead of creating new threads and reopening older ones, we just do one solid vote, do you think these trophies should be flaggable or not? We would have much less arguments about this topic and we wouldn’t hear about it anymore because that would settle it. 

This is the only call of duty game with an unobtainable platinum. Gta 5 is the only gta game with an unobtainable plat. Vote these two trophies because they will never be fixed by these corrupt companies and its up to us as a community to decide how we wanna handle this.

If its your last trophy, you earned everything else, no offline story mode or zombie stuff is out of order, and your do your best with the mp at the end, do you honestly believe they should be punished for this? These two games are the only impossible games that have this problem with hackers ruining peoples lists. 

We did three years ago and no one cared even though it was pretty unanimous :dunno: