Stats page

brunorossin

I can understand them not adding stats due to the whole stressing out thing. I don't mind either way. It's nice to have a game without stats. A game where someone can just play and not worry or rage because of their stats don't go the way they wants them too lol.

But yes, the hypocrisy of adding a trophy where you must win 5 times in a row is astounding. Even just the 20 wins trophy is hypocritically to not having stats in the game. Even the one where you have to win 5 races. ANY of the trophies that are stat based are 100% hypocritical. It doesn't matter how easy or hard they are (because that's relative).

• Like 1

18 hours ago, Cyvnyde said:

They said they didn't want to incorporate stats as it was more a party game and didn't want to cause people to stress out over their W:L record and the like.

They said that but then contradict this by adding in a trophy that will cause people to seriously stress out in order to try and obtain it.

Nice contradiction there, Mediatonic.

A big contradiction.

Infallible trophy shouln'd be on trophies list.

I think that this one will be a platinum broken.

I'm really enjoing this game, bit this trophy one frustating. Everything else is not that hard, bit you can't know where you are because we don't have a STATS page.

I ask: they don't want players stressing out or don't want more work?

19 minutes ago, LucienNL said:

Games like this shouldnt have stats. Its a party game!

^^this

6 hours ago, breakXedge said:

Not everyone play for trophies, can't see the hypocrisy here.

^^ and this

everybody finds something stressful. how about collectable trophies for players with OCD?? its a trophy thats hard people. so just earn it or boost if possible later down the line.

And before anyone moans 'this is a trophy hunter website', the clue is in the name. you're meant to 'hunt' the trophies, not just log on for 10mins, make them pop like youre some gaming god.

The only time anyone should moan about this trophy is if/when it becomes unobtainable. until then,.....

20 hours ago, Fish613 said:

I can understand them not adding stats due to the whole stressing out thing. I don't mind either way. It's nice to have a game without stats. A game where someone can just play and not worry or rage because of their stats don't go the way they wants them too lol.

The type of gamer that would rage about their stats is still going to want to see them.

This is a good game to just play and have fun, but adding a stats page wouldn't effect those players because they could just not look at the stats page.

I've never understood why these developers throw a trophy list together that is for the most part stat based and then provide no way for the player to track their stats.

Would love to have a stats page. I’m surprised it’s not implemented as they must be tracking the info. When you finish a game there’s a little badge pop up telling you if you were top 20% etc, even just a number of badges earned or which mini game you play the most, or how many times you fell over etc it would all be fun and interesting Not stressful

• Like 1