Bozak horde

WOLF-KING98

hi so I got told about the glitch to where you can bring your grapple hook and weapons into the horde. Now I attempted to do this with a friend trying it as well and our weapons and grapple hooks weren't there but the medkits I dropped were. How come it didnt work? Or is it suppose to be only 1 person does it initially and brings stuff in for everyone? Sorry for the long post and so many questions just trying to figure it out so I can hopefully beat the bozak horde dlc and get all those trophies.

• 2 weeks later...
On 8/30/2020 at 4:43 AM, Beliar4 said:

Bozak is easy to learn waves are alway the same, bomb chest are the same, do some stuffed turtle legend boost and itll be easy, if youll have still problem msg me ill help in my spare time.

I'm max legend rank 250 and all my skills besides hell raid which doesnt matter are maxed just still have trouble doing it even with different people I have attempted it and I cant get that far because for some reason they die around the 2 goon part  and then I have to fight both by myself you can message me on psn if anything I have more access to that usually wit my app then being more lately same goes for anyone else

• 2 weeks later...