HELP! Stuck in Fury mode

Asph1

First off, this is one of the most interesting games i've ever played, if not the best on Vita.
Too bad I'm stuck on the road of getting the plat :((((
Those two trophies related to the Fury mode are the only two I miss (I did the caves of evil twice, the 108 swords and all the other endings) I really need some solid advice :(

I maybe just don't understand how to play :( i'm not even familiar with souls games and watching boss fight online doesn't really help much.
I'm stuck at the Chimera boss in the Momohime path and for Kisuke there's NO WAY i'm even beating the first boss (and that is supposed to be the easiest right??)
What the hell am I doing wrong??? I'm trying to read these patterns, using wetstones, secret arts and all but i keep failing and I don't really get why I don't seem to improve at all.
I'm thinking about dropping the plat :(

Hi, 

Got to be extra patient and careful here. Maybe you got used to the auto block in the normal mode (?)

You just have to learn the bosses’ attack patterns and using the secret arts sometimes to avoid getting hit may prove useful.

Remember to block incoming attacks holding square, always watching out for the sword energy.

For the Chimera I recommend going to the corners and wait for it to get staggered and take advantage of it, and don’t try to block the tornado-like attack, as it’ll eat your swords. For Kisuke, the first boss is quite easy. Just get away from his heavy attack and don’t even try to block the massive shuriken. Punish then repeat.

Be always mindful of unsheathing swords in the right time. Hope it helps.