Trophy Thoughts?

TheSleepyBeauty

Okay if you've missed any of the base Nexomon early on I'm pretty certain once you've reached a certain level or advanced enough in the story, you only see the evolved version. 

You might have to go to each area at the start and collect everyone of them and then when you get to a new area that's unlocked do the same and make sure you've got all the first forms.

I'm hoping this isn't the case but I am only seeming to finding 2nd and 3rd evolutions and they're all around level 33.

*Nevermind, I've found a couple now. Thank god.

Edited by Neophyte_87

2 hours ago, Neophyte_87 said:

Okay if you've missed any of the base Nexomon early on I'm pretty certain once you've reached a certain level or advanced enough in the story, you only see the evolved version. 

You might have to go to each area at the start and collect everyone of them and then when you get to a new area that's unlocked do the same and make sure you've got all the first forms.

I'm hoping this isn't the case but I am only seeming to finding 2nd and 3rd evolutions and they're all around level 33.

*Nevermind, I've found a couple now. Thank god.

Prior to the patch this could happen, yes. I think around 10 mons were affected. The latest patch fixed that as well. 

• Like 1

I'm honestly having a blast with this game since it feels like old school Pokemon. I already see a lot of people bitching about exp share not being in the game - which I find kinda frustrating tbh. The Pokemon Company have made their games hella easy as generations went on. I'm quite happy it actually takes some time and a bit of a grind to actually level up your Nexomon to where you want them. Not to mention this isn't a Pokemon game. Developers that make similar games to a successful series doesn't need a portion of the fan base forcing it to exactly be like Pokemon.

• Like 3

28 minutes ago, DuckSwimmer said:

I'm honestly having a blast with this game since it feels like old school Pokemon. I already see a lot of people bitching about exp share not being in the game - which I find kinda frustrating tbh. The Pokemon Company have made their games hella easy as generations went on. I'm quite happy it actually takes some time and a bit of a grind to actually level up your Nexomon to where you want them. Not to mention this isn't a Pokemon game. Developers that make similar games to a successful series doesn't need a portion of the fan base forcing it to exactly be like Pokemon.

Ya i dont get that either. Why would xp share be needed in this game that scales with your level. This game is honestly pretty easy as is even without xp share of any kind

• Like 1

Fully Powered Up trophy seems to be bugged in a good way.  The description says you need a full party equipped with 4 cores each, but I got the trophy after equipping 4 cores on one nexomon, taking them off and putting them on another mon, then repeating for the rest of the team.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, SonneeD said:

Fully Powered Up trophy seems to be bugged in a good way.  The description says you need a full party equipped with 4 cores each, but I got the trophy after equipping 4 cores on one nexomon, taking them off and putting them on another mon, then repeating for the rest of the team.

I wish I saw your post before putting cores on each of my Nexomon, LOL

*Spoiler

This platinum could take a very long time. I've just finished the game and started doing the endgame and they're 6 Tyrant's to find out in the wild, just like the ones that go missing from the scientist at the start of the game and I've just now after 40+ hours (not sure exactly as my timer keeps resetting) found one of them. Completely luck based and you could be looking at potentially 100's of hours to find them.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Tripple_Barnett said:

I'm gonna have to grind the rest of my team. Thanks to the Dynamic leveling system, my strongest Nexomon is level 53 and my opponent's strongest Nexomon are like level 60. I can't really fight too many opponents in a row. 

Steamroller through the ice tyrant in the story with one nexomon, just to get my party two shotted by fenrir...the balancing still needs some tweaking. I notice that with wild nexomon and trainers its more evened out, but boss battles are still this huge gap in strength

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, MyNameIs_Rainman said:

Steamroller through the ice tyrant in the story with one nexomon, just to get my party two shotted by fenrir...the balancing still needs some tweaking. I notice that with wild nexomon and trainers its more evened out, but boss battles are still this huge gap in strength

Yeah, I find myself using a lot of revives, elixirs, and potions in Boss Battles. I did grind my team out more evenly, which definitely is helping me. That is the main benefit of wild Nexomon for me currently being found at level 59 (they give a ton of XP). 

• Like 2

On 9/3/2020 at 4:44 AM, Tripple_Barnett said:

Yeah, I find myself using a lot of revives, elixirs, and potions in Boss Battles. I did grind my team out more evenly, which definitely is helping me. That is the main benefit of wild Nexomon for me currently being found at level 59 (they give a ton of XP). 

Grinded a bit more and fought the wind tyrant and the did the shrine and made sure to get at least 6 levels beforehand, the battles went MUCH smoother lol ill just have to make sure I do that before every big story encounter. Will potentially hit 40 tonight depending on how much grinding I do

• Like 1

So the platinum should currently take 100+ hours to get. Like someone else mention the tyrants have ridiculously low encounter rates. I finished the story in 30 hours, my time played now is almost 100 hours and I still have 4 more tyrants to catch.  Thankfully the next update is improving the encounter rates and could potentially drop the time needed to around 50-60 hours.

I've just finished the game and started doing the endgame and they're 6 Tyrant's to find out in the wild

There's actually 11 tyrants to find in the wild.

Edited by SonneeD
Extra information

1 hour ago, SonneeD said:

So the platinum should currently take 100+ hours to get. Like someone else mention the tyrants have ridiculously low encounter rates. I finished the story in 30 hours, my time played now is almost 100 hours and I still have 4 more tyrants to catch.  Thankfully the next update is improving the encounter rates and could potentially drop the time needed to around 50-60 hours.

There's actually 11 tyrants to find in the wild.

Well, I hope the next patch drops this week. I will just try to catch the other 70 mons I still need. I actually caught 2 of the 11 tyrants while battling trainers. 

With the patch, I found both Darine and Titan within 5 minutes of each other, maybe it was dumb luck but I never ran into them prior to that. My save file is nearing 60 hours and I've yet to encounter any roaming tyrants...just finished the vaults and greater drakes, will probably try to knock out the tamers and primordial tyrants tonight.

So I see people mentioning 11 tyrants, is that including Titan, Zeigler, etc? 

• Like 1

On 9/10/2020 at 7:51 AM, MyNameIs_Rainman said:

With the patch, I found both Darine and Titan within 5 minutes of each other, maybe it was dumb luck but I never ran into them prior to that. My save file is nearing 60 hours and I've yet to encounter any roaming tyrants...just finished the vaults and greater drakes, will probably try to knock out the tamers and primordial tyrants tonight.

So I see people mentioning 11 tyrants, is that including Titan, Zeigler, etc? 

Technically Titan, Ziegler, and Darine are Wardens, not Tyrants but I'm counting them when I say 11.  There's only 8 Tyrants if you don't count them.

• 9 months later...