Time to Platinum?

MikeCheck--

Its not a game you want to sit and grind out all day long but more along the lines of a half hour to and hour a day with a few long days of playing when they have double xp.  the game is fun with friends in small bursts.  Without double xp it takes a lot of matches starting around rank 25 or 30 for each level toward 100.  Keep in mind not only do you have to get 5 characters to 25 and 1 character to 100 but all the remaining characters will be around rank 15 by the time you get the 100 ko's with them.

• Like 2

• 3 months later...
On 11/28/2020 at 4:03 AM, THCBudz said:

Now is the time people I’ve been waiting for them to change the xp system and now they have and it’s double xp weekend. For every 7 min match I’m getting around 6000 xp. I went from 66 to 81 in a little over 2 hrs of play. 

What do you mean level 66 to level 81 or what?

I have just under 22 hours played and I almost have all the trophies. I only need 2 more and it is lvl 100 with one character (I'm lvl 51-52 with one) and 5 characters to lvl 25 (Only have one) I would say I will have this platinum'd under 30 hours game time, if not it will be a maximum of 35 hours. (double xp is live). Also this is without boosting any of the trophies. :)

It is quite easy if you're good enough. Also

Edited by DerHerzeleid

2 hours ago, DerHerzeleid said:

I have just under 22 hours played and I almost have all the trophies. I only need 2 more and it is lvl 100 with one character (I'm lvl 51-52 with one) and 5 characters to lvl 25 (Only have one) I would say I will have this platinum'd under 30 hours game time, if not it will be a maximum of 35 hours. (double xp is live). Also this is without boosting any of the trophies. :)

It is quite easy if you're good enough. Also

If you put 20h to level 50 no way you up 150  ((100-50)+25+25+25+25)more levels in ten more hours.

50h minium of pure grind

2 hours ago, JhOnNY_HD said:

If you put 20h to level 50 no way you up 150  ((100-50)+25+25+25+25)more levels in ten more hours.

50h minium of pure grind

Don't forget, There is double xp weekend live as well.

I can see myself doing this within 35 - 40 hours or so. Would be lower than 50 hours. I also will have breaks as well.

EDIT: I am at 26 hours 25 mins played now and I just hit lvl 70, the grind is real now.. lmao

Edited by DerHerzeleid

They updated the leveling so it's not so grindy. Before it was like 5 or 6 games per level from 10-25, worse after that. Now, in the lower ranges you can get over a full level per game. At level 50-60, I'm getting about 2/3s of a level per game. I think total time would be around 35-40 hours going in fresh right now. I'm planning to do the last 40 levels next time there is a double XP weekend, which I think might be every weekend right now. I think that will take about six more hours of game time.

Edited by Spacey Dweeb
  • Like 1

I just got the platinum and according to my profile on PS5 it says 47 hours. I made no effort to be efficient and I definitely did things like stop and eat dinner while idling in the menu, or queue late at night when matchmaking would take a while. So I think 35-40 is a safe assumption for most gamers, like the guy above me said.

• Like 1

28 minutes ago, Spacey Dweeb said:

I just got the platinum and according to my profile on PS5 it says 47 hours. I made no effort to be efficient and I definitely did things like stop and eat dinner while idling in the menu, or queue late at night when matchmaking would take a while. So I think 35-40 is a safe assumption for most gamers, like the guy above me said.

congrats!

• Like 1