Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Artemisthemp

Lightning Event on November 13, 2013

10 posts in this topic

Is this a one day event?

If the Final Fantasy: A Realm Reborn data can be transferred to the PS4 system and online servers, I'd assume this isn't a one day event and that there will be more to come.

Edited by Serge

Is this a one day event?

Fierce what's going on with your account!?? dont see you on annnymorrre!

on the side not! O-Myyy-GOD! so excited for this event. damnit its wed I got work!

Fierce what's going on with your account!?? dont see you on annnymorrre!

on the side not! O-Myyy-GOD! so excited for this event. damnit its wed I got work!

They said it should only take two weeks, but its almost been 4 now. Im super annoied. They said to keep waiting. Im about to just toss the game and play kingdom hearts forever.

They said it should only take two weeks, but its almost been 4 now. Im super annoied. They said to keep waiting. Im about to just toss the game and play kingdom hearts forever.

Wow, that suxxors! Well when you get your account back! you know where we are all at!! :D

Going to sound like a bit of a spaz, but will this event be avaliable to everyone, or only level 50's?

Going to sound like a bit of a spaz, but will this event be avaliable to everyone, or only level 50's?

I was curious about this as well so I asked a friend. She said the earliest is 26 and the gear you get is lvl 13. I really want to take to part in this so I'm really happy its not max lvl.