[NA] Games Under $20 Sale | Ends 9/3 12AM PST

Neocarleen

5 minutes ago, Dr_Mayus said:

So compared to the first 2 games they are worth getting? I have been waiting for 3 to go on sale.

Yea, definitely. If you liked danganronpa 1&2 you will like 3 and despair girls as 3 is better on the technical side (story depends; people have split opinion) and despair girls is nice addition to the first game story.

10 minutes ago, Dr_Mayus said:

So compared to the first 2 games they are worth getting? I have been waiting for 3 to go on sale.

Well I haven't played Another Episode myself but I hear it's fun enough. I didn't mention the first 2 (or in this case 1.2) because it's not being delisted yet apparently. As for 3, yeah go for it.

5 hours ago, Champion_Trophy said:

Yea, definitely. If you liked danganronpa 1&2 you will like 3 and despair girls as 3 is better on the technical side (story depends; people have split opinion) and despair girls is nice addition to the first game story.

5 hours ago, flashpool23 said:

Well I haven't played Another Episode myself but I hear it's fun enough. I didn't mention the first 2 (or in this case 1.2) because it's not being delisted yet apparently. As for 3, yeah go for it.

Thanks, i will for sure get 3 not sure about the spinoff.

Although 2020 has really sucked...do I really want more despair ?

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Jasko_SOA said:

Anyone got experience regarding payday2? does this ultimate super mega crazy shiny deluxe gold big pack edition come with all DLCs relevant for 100%? moreover: How difficult is it being only 2 people?

thx in advance :)

they release a new version every 3 weeks or so...

that's how they keep a game that released in 2013 relevant

I got

- Ultra Despair Girls (delisting soon, it's now or never)

- Danganronpa V3 (delisting soon, it's now or never)

- God Eater 3 (because I need it)

- Saints Row IV Re-Elected (why not? I've never played the DLC and it's cheap)

good sale. Now I just need a guide to watch all the stuff before even start with V3.

• Like 1

42 minutes ago, Katt said:

I got

- Ultra Despair Girls (delisting soon, it's now or never)

- Danganronpa V3 (delisting soon, it's now or never)

- God Eater 3 (because I need it)

- Saints Row IV Re-Elected (why not? I've never played the DLC and it's cheap)

good sale. Now I just need a guide to watch all the stuff before even start with V3.

Just play UDG, and then watch the two D3 animes. I admit I haven't yet, but I know an episode has the end of UDG. You can probably just watch episode 1 for both, then episode 2 for both, etc, since I think that's how it aired originally.

I'm also a psycho who went out of their way to read Dangan Zero, if you want to do that. There's also a weird OVA I haven't watched yet... but those two are "Japanese only". (I read the If book in D2 as well .___.;;;; I don't even like this series anymore...)

Reminder to everyone the Danganronpa Games are getting delisted end of this month. And while Spike Chunsoft has mentioned they will take over the licensing it's not known if they will relist them or if these new relistings will have new trophy lists. (The physical versions have also jumped in price since the delisting announcement.)

So if your looking at getting these it may be the last chance.

10 minutes ago, Lord_Bane999 said:

Reminder to everyone the Danganronpa Games are getting delisted end of this month. And while Spike Chunsoft has mentioned they will take over the licensing it's not known if they will relist them or if these new relistings will have new trophy lists. (The physical versions have also jumped in price since the delisting announcement.)

So if your looking at getting these it may be the last chance.

I thought just the vita ones (and v3 for the PS4) were being delisted? 

EDIT: Source from the other thread: https://comicbook.com/gaming/news/ps4-games-playstation-store-sale-danganronpa/  V3 is the only one you should be worried about.

Edited by Kittet3
  • Like 1