Need a Remaster on PS4

38 minutes ago, Beast_Mode255 said:

Seriously, I'm shocked they haven't remastered this game on the PS4 yet, especially with how successful the Uncharted series is, and with how poorly the PS Vita did. I played this game once and got like 75% of the way through it but never finished it cuz I hated how it controlled on the Vita, but I imagine it would be fantastic on the PS4 with it's amazing controller. 

Please Naughty Dog, do it! 

I don't think it really needs a remaster. It's the weakest out the series gameplay wise and story wise. It would be cool to see all Uncharted games available on one system but I don't think anyone is

missing out on it.

• Like 2

Have you all played it? It plays pretty much just like Uncharted Drakes Fortune, which is a good game! And the only bad parts of the game had to do with the fact that it was on the Vita lol it would be AMAZING on PS4, plus any little bugs they could easily fix. 

2 hours ago, yellowwindow7 said:

it's the least rated uncharted game and I think bend is not ready to puts a lots of efforts on a ps4 port and only to be sell less and went straight to the under the radar list, but it would be cool to have it on the ps4.

It's the least rated game because it was on the Vita, just like those 2 God of War games were the 2 least rated GoW games because they also were on the Vita...or maybe psp, but whatever same thing, they were on a handheld is my point, and they got ported and sold really well! I have no doubt in my mind the same would happen with Golden Abyss, plus there are lots of people out there who think the game is insanely underrated

• Like 4

• 3 weeks later...

I loved UGA on the Vita! For me, it’s, by far, the best Vita game. The only reason I would like a PS4 version is to be able to do the trophies again! Overall, I like that it’s a Vita exclusive, alongside with “Killzone Mercenary”.

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

I'd say that if this game were to have updated graphics, added combat scenes / content, and reworking of touch-screen mechanics that this could be an AMAZING Uncharted Prequel Remaster. Jeez. I see potential, but it's all in the hands of.....other ppl. Lol. As much as it's gotta suck to be a game dev these days, I'm sure it would be a treat to work on this game as a project for sure.

Enjoyed the game. Almost got the platinum. Half-way through Crushing difficulty. Wish me luck.

<3

?

• Like 1

• 1 year later...
  • 3 months later...

Sony will never port anything from PS Vita, they're not interested in porting any of their 1st party PS3 stuff over (Ratchet and Clank, Infamous, Resistance, Killzone the list goes on) even though 4k 60 ports of those games would be amazing. They're only interested in mega big budget games that sell loads not smaller projects, that's pretty clear. The PS Vita PS4 era Sony where they would do smaller projects is long gone