this is the worst game ever made and here is why

theninja223

13 minutes ago, DPsx7 said:

You must not be playing the same game if you think luck isn't involved.

Read what you quoted again -

Despite you claiming that the game is 98% luck based it's absolutely not. Sure it does play a significant role

14 minutes ago, DPsx7 said:

And again that doesn't solve the problem of having crowns for the season.

It's not a problem. Win games = Get crowns.

• Like 4

There are some games which are close to 100% luck based, team tail tag would be a good example because on the minimal impact you can have outside of keeping 1 point on your teams score. Overall I see the game like poker, there's a level of skill involved but even the best player in the world can be beaten by an absolute beginner if they're lucky enough.

Tbh the game is just really fun and if you get this stressed for a platinum then it’s not for you unless you are enjoying yourself, I don’t really care about the plat because I already know I’m not getting 5 in a row but I’m just playing it because it’s super fun

Couldn't give a crap about the plat, I only try that on the better games. This game just needs better consistency, It's popular because it's free but just like Rocket they have a lot to fix and a lot to add to keep from getting stale.

With that said I can probably call this one done. Besides I got a backlog to finish.

8 hours ago, theninja223 said:

I am going for the platinum on this game but this is driving me crazy. Fall Guys is a pure luck-based game, no skill, no knowledge, no strategy involved. The only thing you need to do is move your character somewhere and pray that nothing will stop you, and you can't do anything to avoid that.

Every day I try to do the Infallible trophy(And my mental health is definitely not ok), as well levelling up to get on level 40, today this happened to me when going for the second consecutive win:

I already knew it that fall guys is a poorly coded game, with horrible physics and collisions. The character can trip on anything, always falling with no reason at all; But today, after this, I'm considering giving up from the platinum. Please, does anyone agree with me that this game is awful? Liking it or not, it is. Anyway, that's all I have for you guys, thanks for reading.

If you play it a few times. The controls are no problem. The only reason why you hate it is because you can't get the 5 wins in a row. How about just focusing on playing the game and enjoying it rather than pushing so hard to get a trophy. It's going to be out of your control sometimes but you can minimize the luck by getting good.

I have over 50+ wins and came really close to getting the trophy multiple times so you can't say it's luck. I usually come in the top 5 qualifiers for the races 80% of the time too.

The biggest mistake you're making is you want it done as quickly as possible and I bet you won't play it once you got it right? If that's the case then just don't bother playing it if you don't enjoy it.

• Like 1

I'll get the level 40 trophy and shelve this game on my "just for fun" folder. Ever since I saw the Infallible requirements, I stopped trying too hard and started having a lot more fun, even with the game's funky physics. 

If the game is not for you, just call it a quits. Stop losing your sleep over shit the devs won't change, and find something that you consider thats adding value to your time.

Edited by kaltezhan

I get you a not amused when I watch your video with that bug, but it's not the worst game. actually its pretty fun. I can't play it longer than some rounds a day, there should be way more maps, etc. but maybe this will come. reminds me of Takeshi's castle, and I was a fan of that as a kid.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, DPsx7 said:

Couldn't give a crap about the plat, I only try that on the better games. This game just needs better consistency, It's popular because it's free but just like Rocket they have a lot to fix and a lot to add to keep from getting stale.

With that said I can probably call this one done. Besides I got a backlog to finish.

Couldn't give a crap about the plat or just can't get it? Qualified from 100 rounds but still haven't won an episode?

Everyone complaining about the game and the trophies is getting ridiculous now. I know I'm probably never going to plat this or even get close to Infallible but that doesn't mean I can't play the game and enjoy it for what it is. The exact same bug at the start of this thread happened to me and my friend while we played, and do you know what we did instead of getting toxic and venting on forums? Laughed it off as a strange glitch and searched for another game.

People really need to lighten up and start enjoying games again. If you don't like it, just don't play it.

• Like 2

20 minutes ago, Kulzyc said:

I still can't believe the infaillible trophy is still ultra rare even with the quitting exploit. You fucking move foward, jump and dive. That's it.. The game can't be more simple than that. 1f602.png

Except when someone grabs you as soon as you start Fall Mountain, when you glitch through the floor on Hex-a-gone, when the jump button stops working, when your placed on a team that actively sabotages themselves, when the game glitches and chooses a random winner, when lag causes objects to change position, when group games scores suddenly change for no visible reason. Not to mention that I've found the exploit fails about a quarter of a time, sometimes it could just be due to lag but I've had one case where the exploit didn't work with 30 seconds left on the clock.

I don't think it will stay Ultra Rare for long, give it two weeks to change but that doesn't change the fact that it's a luck based mission which for some people's internet connection is essentially impossible. The sooner people accept that and realise that not everyone has a realistic chance of getting it, the sooner everyone can move on and stop complaining.

Edited by AusLeviathan
  • Like 1