this is the worst game ever made and here is why

theninja223

2 hours ago, HcG Clawz said:

Yeah jinxed is the one game i was talking about thats the luck based one
Hoopsie daisy literally havent lost that game once
Fall ball - Even with less players i often still carried just camp the middle and wait for the ball to spawn again. Easy goals
Egg scramble/hoarders - there are a few tactics you could use here to win games 95% of time time really not that bad.

Even Jinxed I'd say isn't completely luck based, if you can be the last person on your team not jinxed then you can knockout at least 20 people.  There is a method right now where you can get up on the turntables and run on the outside edge in the direction the turntable is spinning - because you're moving so fast and because of latency, no one can actually grab you to jinx you, lol

• Like 2

Completely disagree with the OP. Sure, that one trophy is very difficult, but this game is designed to be equally fun for casuals as well as hardcore gamers, and games are a source of entertainment so if you arent enjoying it then stop playing.

I like collecting trophies and I'll try to get as many as I can, but if I cant get them all it's not the end of the world. I dont understand why some people choose not to play certain games because of 1 or 2 difficult trophies, or games without platinums. You have no idea what you are missing out on sometimes.

• Like 4

6 hours ago, HcG Clawz said:

Definitely more skill than luck, if you think team games are just pure luck means you're not good enough to carry. I mostly solo carried team games really dont know what you're talking about. Literally the only luck based game was the team vs team tag game forgot the name

4 hours ago, HcG Clawz said:

Ok yeah that one might be luck based too, i usually just see that round as a nice brake since the first 90 seconds are useless anyway lol

Just camp a baskest from the opponent team and throw every egg outside i mainly went for the one with the least eggs. Dont worry about getting eggs in your own

lol, you see how your narrative falls apart? "team games are ez to carry solo, except.. well... a lot of them"

and i can argue you're just bad at Team Tail Tag since you can give tails to your teammates (grab them to communicate this), and you can grab enemies so your teammates can get their tail easily :dunno:

5 hours ago, HcG Clawz said:

Yeah jinxed is the one game i was talking about thats the luck based one
Hoopsie daisy literally havent lost that game once
Fall ball - Even with less players i often still carried just camp the middle and wait for the ball to spawn again. Easy goals
Egg scramble/hoarders - there are a few tactics you could use here to win games 95% of time time really not that bad.

serious question, have you played the game at all within the past week or so? you probably still think destroying the bottom floor in Hexagone is a foolproof strategy to win every time :lol: it's very telling that you didn't even mention Rock N Roll as an RNG game, since teammates often fuck off to fruitlessly try sabotaging other teams

the fact you haven't lost a Hoopsie Daisy and haven't been contested with Fall Ball kickoff goals doesn't indicate you're good, just that you haven't played the game much lately :P I closely follow the meta and know most/all of the strats to win/carry, and my opponents often do too. Maybe the game just uses SBMM or something, idk what to say :dunno:

Edited by hore

32 minutes ago, hore said:

Maybe the game just uses SBMM or something, idk what to say :dunno:

You must have some real issues with your self image if you think the skill has just blasted up after a week of clawz having done it. There has always been SBM, that has been known information for quite a while. 

Needn't you worry though, getting 20 wins after 500 qualifies tells me that it wouldn’t have had much an impact on you ;) 

• Like 1

Grab some friends, hop in a party and have fun. 90% of the time we'll all laugh it off at how dumb we were when we fell off or lost a round. It's a party game and more fun with friends. If you're mental health is taking a toll because of the game. Shelf it and find something else.

23 minutes ago, Darkette said:

You must have some real issues with your self image if you think the skill has just blasted up after a week of clawz having done it. There has always been SBM, that has been known information for quite a while. 

Needn't you worry though, getting 20 wins after 500 qualifies tells me that it wouldn’t have had much an impact on you ;) 

>"i can't actually argue anything you wrote, so i'll try some ad hominems"

keep seething, and don't forget to dilate

i've got nothing to prove, unlike you, who spends every waking moment trying to repent for stacking Albedo 3x :giggle:

3 minutes ago, hore said:

>"i can't actually argue anything you wrote, so i'll try some ad hominems"

keep seething, and don't forget to dilate

i've got nothing to prove, unlike you, who spends every waking moment trying to repent for stacking Albedo 3x :giggle:

Pretty much everything you wrote was just a copy paste of what everyone cries about. “AlL lUcK nO sKiLl”

Having nothing to prove but digging through my profile is certainly some heavy contradiction I would say. This reminds me of the time you said emperor on eso was easy despite luck being a big factor, but now you’re sitting on the opposite side of the table. Only difference was that you had to beg your way for that one LOL!

Maybe instead of typing like a condescending big boi over the forums, you should actually look at your trophy list and recall that you’ve only done easy overrated games. It’s nothing personal bro, just helping you get a better sense of mind when you chime in with your ego.

• Like 4

I'm usually not THAT interested in Battle Royale games, but Fall Guys looked so cute that I had to give it a try, especially since I used to love Takeshi's Castle and the game just looked like that. I decided not to think about the trophies and I have a lot of fun; been a while since I got so addicted to a game. I might not get the 5 wins in a row, but everything else might just come by playing the game. 

All I can say is don't judge Fall Guys for having a trophy that is really hard (if not exploited). The game doesn't deserve to be called bad for that. Yes, some things might involve a bit of luck, but if you got practice, you don't need a lot of luck. Only the team games can be a challenge if you're not playing with a squad. 

It's not a bad game, at all. It's pretty fun, but I do think it is massively overhyped. It is just, fundamentally, a selection of minigames (and not even that many). It reminds of the days of the Wii when there were about 8,000 party games that came out every year. The only difference to me with Fall Guys is there's the BR element, which the more casual audience completely lose their minds over. It can start to run stale, especially at the moment since some of the mini-games have been temporarily removed, which makes other games appear more and more. It could either completely die off in a couple of months or it could be the next Fortnite (in terms of popularity). It's a unique idea and can be fun but the issues with latency (tag tail) and the horrible camera angle in some games can make it pretty frustrating.

This game is extremely funny, I am usually not a fan of battle royale games like this but I don't remember having that amount of fun with videogames in a long time. I usually don't play more than 2/3 hours a day but yesterday I spent 8 hours on this, I don't regret anything. :P

• Like 2

Nah.

I disagree. Yes, this Infallible award is really a pain in the ass, but you have the glith (exploit) to get this trophy.

Ah, a point: you have to be good at this game to win. It's not just luck, but skill. Got a bad team? Get out and start again.

How many games have you won? Have you mastered the 22/24 mini-games that exist? Do you know the mechanics of each one? The best tactics? No? Well, here's your problem.

The trophy will take time and you need to be good to have it. Play, lose, see where you went wrong, learn, try again and win.

About the server: yes, last week was terrible to play. A lot of disconect and crash. It sucks but nothing that prevent you to gain.

2 hours ago, Obama1337_ said:

Is it just me or have they patched the exploit? I can't access the menu mid match

Nah, still working. Just close the application and start again.

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...