Is getting the platinum worth it?

SHAZAM_SAVAGE

Not too grindy and relatively short compared to AAA games. The only annoying part is the "battle arena mode" part - people say it's like a 3/10 but I get bored doing battle challenges so I never finished it. If you have the main game, I would play that and then play this afterwards since it's basically a stand-alone DLC and adds to the story.

• Like 3

If you don't have the main game and are interested in the story, I would look up some kind of quick summary of the world beforehand. I don't recall if the game did a great job of explaining it. I had my brother show me some of second son and explain it to me before I played and I enjoyed the story of first light despite not playing any infamous game beforehand.

• Like 1

If under every game there would be a post like this, we wouldn't be able to find jack shit on this forum. Why not look up a guide and a revive and judge for yourself? You really have no judgement so you need to ask about it some random strangers from the internet? That's sad you know.

• Like 4

As someone who has platted it, it is ok..... not great, not bad. The game and collectibles are fairly easy and take little skill to get (save them until the end as you will need all powers), story is not anything new but the worst part of the plat is the arena. Be prepared to be frustrated.

I see you have NFS: Heat as a plat as well. You did more grindy things in that game than First Light. (nothing frustrated me as much as Fort Callahan and River Fever speed traps in First Light)

• Like 1

I enjoyed this platinum.  It was the first Infamous game that I had played at the time.  With that said, I found the story still easy enough to follow since if I remember correctly this is a prequel to Second Son.  

I ended up playing Second Son later on and actually liked how much shorter in length First Light was.  Either way, I thought they were both fun enough and really easy platinums.  The only challenge I remember with First Light was the challenge mode which was actually nice to have a challenge since the story was so easy.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, RedRodriguez87 said:

Dont know if you made up your mind, but I would go for it. Relatively quick and somewhat easy, just a tad grindy with the challenges (probably where you will spend the most of your time with this game).

Yeah man going to do it. Just taking a few days off after doing TLOU2 and GOT back to back. Got to spend a little time with the wife. 

• Like 1

Just checked my stats and looks like I did it in a day. So yeah it's not bad at all. The arenas were really grindy so find a good podcast/let's play/stream. Outside of the arenas I enjoyed the story. So hopefully you'll enjoy the combat and this shouldn't be a bad platinum

• Like 1

7 hours ago, SHAZAM_SAVAGE said:

Says the guy with thousands of posts. Is everything okay with you? It will be okay, you’ll be able to save up enough to move out one day. 

Yes because being an active member of this forum is the same thing as having no personal judgement. Okay, thanks for the therapy.

• Like 2

You've probably made up your mind, but absolutely. It's incredibly fun, and relatively short and simple. The challenging stuff isn't that bad at all, and this is coming from someone who is awful at games. One of my favorite series.