Is getting the platinum worth it?

SHAZAM_SAVAGE

On 8/19/2020 at 6:51 PM, HaserPL said:

If under every game there would be a post like this, we wouldn't be able to find jack shit on this forum. Why not look up a guide and a revive and judge for yourself? You really have no judgement so you need to ask about it some random strangers from the internet? That's sad you know.

There are 2 guides for it with ratings and avg playtime. Neither are enough. Everyone needs their own topic on it for customized responses. 

• Like 1

I really looked forward to First Light after finishing Second Son because of how fun that game was, and neon was my favorite power. There is a short story mode, but it is not too good. The main trophies are related to the arenas. At first I thought it would be hard, but after a while I learned how to do it and was easier than I thought. If you are really into inFamous you might like, but the game is lackluster. 

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, Zircon_Lotus said:

I really looked forward to First Light after finishing Second Son because of how fun that game was, and neon was my favorite power. There is a short story mode, but it is not too good. The main trophies are related to the arenas. At first I thought it would be hard, but after a while I learned how to do it and was easier than I thought. If you are really into inFamous you might like, but the game is lackluster. 

Honestly even thinking about buying Second Son and doing that one first and then First Light lol. 

On 8/22/2020 at 0:05 PM, SHAZAM_SAVAGE said:

Honestly even thinking about buying Second Son and doing that one first and then First Light lol. 

Thats how you should do it honestly.

Second Son, its good game in its own right.

It may feel sighlty lackluster due to being very bare bones for a open world game.

But its still super nice looking, has lots of fun powers to mess around with.

Witch makes exploring the world a blast.

Also the MC of 1st Light is interdose here as well plus you do get to use said characters power(Neon power)

So when you get to play as them fully in thier own game, it makes 1st light even better seeing how they were able to expend her character, both story and gameplay wise.

Overall thier both good, and 100% worth playing for the plats.

Cus thier easy n fun.

A win win.?

9 hours ago, Wild-Arms-R said:

Thats how you should do it honestly.

Second Son, its good game in its own right.

It may feel sighlty lackluster due to being very bare bones for a open world game.

But its still super nice looking, has lots of fun powers to mess around with.

Witch makes exploring the world a blast.

Also the MC of 1st Light is interdose here as well plus you do get to use said characters power(Neon power)

So when you get to play as them fully in thier own game, it makes 1st light even better seeing how they were able to expend her character, both story and gameplay wise.

Overall thier both good, and 100% worth playing for the plats.

Cus thier easy n fun.

A win win.1f609.png

So I started playing, and let me tell ya. I’m pretty impressed with the graphics despite the game being over 5 years old. 

31 minutes ago, SHAZAM_SAVAGE said:

I will say guys. The arenas are no cake walk for 500K. 

I may be trash but they aren’t a walk in the park. 

They are once you figure out how to spam it. It’s been ages, but I remember that I just ran around spamming a move and never engaged much directly. I was always moving and very high up on the levels. Sorry I can’t be more specific, haven’t played in years. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Elvick_ said:

They are once you figure out how to spam it. It’s been ages, but I remember that I just ran around spamming a move and never engaged much directly. I was always moving and very high up on the levels. Sorry I can’t be more specific, haven’t played in years. 

Dude. You’re absolutely correct. I figured it out lol. Have all the challenges except Beta Rescue. Was able to get in the millions for survival. 

• Like 1

• 8 months later...

It only took me 3-4 hours in the arena to complete all remaining challenges post campaign and get 10,000,000 points. I actually got the 10 million before finishing the challenges but luckily there were only 3 left. Compare this to most multiplayer grinds and the platinum is definitely worth it.

Edited by da-Noob123
Typos
  • Like 1