Trophies popping late or out of order, Cross-Buy not activated yet

Lord_Bane999

Just a warning to those who have not bought this yet or played it. Several trophies between Vita and PS4 versions seem to be unlocking early or later then they should.

Today I had a bunch of trophies unlock after completing a show, but still haven't gotten all of Death-Chans Trophies despite clearing more then 40k souls already. It seems in the Vita forum others are getting trophies later or have unlocked the Play All Shows trophy despite not having All Shows unlocked.

Devs seen to be aware of this as with the Cross-Buy issue and are looking to fix them.

If there's any other trophies you've noticed popping early or late please mention them here.

Edited by Lord_Bane999
  • Like 2

If you have problems with the trophies popping just remember that when you unlock a achievement just close the game than start it again and the trophy will pop while your playing.

Also the 800+ trophy is switched with stylist so, just buy 9 outfits than close the game bring it back up & start playing & Kawai Deathuuu trophy will unlock while your playing. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, jckdnll said:

If you have problems with the trophies popping just remember that when you unlock a achievement just close the game than start it again and the trophy will pop while your playing.

Also the 800+ trophy is switched with stylist so, just buy 9 outfits than close the game bring it back up & start playing & Kawai Deathuuu trophy will unlock while your playing. 

Yeah the ones I had popped today should've been earned yesterday but they never unlocked even reloading the game for me. But it also didn't unlock all the trophies I should've earned already just some of them after I played a couple stages today.

And thanks didn't know that. Hopefully a patch gets made soon to fix them. It's a simple game but quite addictive lol.

• Like 1

Same here.

It's a mess of trophies popping out of order, late, or one trophy popping for doing another trophy's requirement.

Most of the time trophies won't pop until you close the application, then come back and start playing.

I hope we don't get flagged for this.

Edited by Macabro
  • Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

I bought this game over the weekend, didn’t get a chance to play it until mon night, so the game was already patched by then.  The patch didn’t fix the major issues plaguing this game, not sure if it fixed anything at all.  Trophies still don’t pop when there supposed to, example: I bought the character Emmy and no in game notification as well as no trophy pop, i played a level with Emmy and still nothing.  I closed the game, reloaded it and started a level. As soon as i killed something, the in-game notification appeared that I bought Emmy, but still no trophy. I played another level, still nothing. So I closed the game again, reloaded it again and started a level and then the trophy popped.  This has been my only method to get trophies to pop in this game and i have to do it every time i think i should have unlocked a trophy.  

The patch might have fixed the actual requirements for the trophies, like the ones that were mixed up with each other, but I cannot confirm this due to the fact that the trophies aren’t popping when they should. 

I encourage everyone still having issues to comment on. This new tweet from them. I already tweeted them twice staying there is still problems and no Cross-Buy support still as promised. Maybe if we get enough of us to light the fire under them they will do better.

For anyone interested this is the reply they just sent me on the lack of Cross-Buy

• 1 month later...
On 29/10/2020 at 9:03 PM, MichMasteR said:

Seems i have the same issues as everyone else here, even on latest patch the trophy unlocks are a mess

Everyone is gonna have issues. I've told people not to buy the physical edition they are just releasing their through East Asia soft it's clear this developer doesn't care and is just going after money. They failed to fix the game, they failed to deliver the promised Cross-Buy support or the European versions yet they ignore most talk on it and haven't posted anything on it until their physical editions were just announced and put up for preorder.

I've completely written off myself ever buying another game of theirs.

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
51 minutes ago, HuntingFever said:

Now the EU PS4 version is out, does it sync and are the trophies still a mess?

Idk but I honestly want to say no, but I'm not giving them money either to find out. Top Hat pushed this release so far back while still pretending they never promised Cross-Buy support or that they never fixed the trophy issues in the NA version. I can't legitimately encourage anyone to buy this game again even for just it's trophies.

• 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, Cryogenicide_X said:

Does anyone know if the trophies are now okay? 

You can complete the Platinum but still may have to reset the game to get trophies to pop. If you come across any problematic trophies though mention them here should be able to talk ya through it. I don't believe too they fixed the couple trophies that had switched requirements so one trophy might pop under another's requirements.

Also I'm only talking about the NA version I don't have or plan to buy the EU version is I don't know how that version is trophy wise.

Edited by Lord_Bane999

• 3 weeks later...

On this matter, I have something to say:

Three trophies had popped out of order or didn't pop when it should had.

1. Death is Winged (Finish all Shows) popped randomly at one stage.

2. The True Flame Arrives! (Reach maximum level with Mary) popped instead of other trophy (trophy 3)

3. Weeb Ashes (Burn 3500 fans with Mary's ski), I had to close the game and replay a stage in order for it to pop.

With this said, the problems are still there it seems. They've just become rarer.

7 hours ago, ToaElnida said:

2. The True Flame Arrives! (Reach maximum level with Mary) popped instead of other trophy (trophy 3)

3. Weeb Ashes (Burn 3500 fans with Mary's ski), I had to close the game and replay a stage in order for it to pop.

With this said, the problems are still there it seems. They've just become rarer.

Thanks for confirming on those ones again. Those specific trophies had issues when the game launch as well.

On 04/01/2021 at 11:35 PM, ToaElnida said:

I've got the UK version and not had any issues so far ?. EDIT: I've now got those trophies and all 3 popped right when they were supposed to.

Edited by HuntingFever
Update.