Trophies popping late or out of order, Cross-Buy not activated yet

Lord_Bane999

7 hours ago, HuntingFever said:

I take it back, the trophies in this game are still messed up! I just booted up the game for a quick session and the first thing that happens, is several of Elysa's trophies re-pop mid-match for no reason - I just hope I don't get flagged for this :(.

You should be fine, I've had trophies pop out of order on this and a couple other games before. It shouldn't flag anyone cause that can happen even due to account/server issues.

• 11 months later...
6 hours ago, Playzocker1988 said:

im having issues with soul collector 3.

upgraded death chan to level 8, finished the game with her so i have collected well over 11000 souls, even held more rhan 11000 at one time. no trophy.

might it be that there is a 0 missing and it should be 110.000? the trophy for 7.000 popped incredibly late as well...

No, the trophies are just buggy and pop when they feel like it.

6 hours ago, Playzocker1988 said:

im having issues with soul collector 3.

upgraded death chan to level 8, finished the game with her so i have collected well over 11000 souls, even held more rhan 11000 at one time. no trophy.

might it be that there is a 0 missing and it should be 110.000? the trophy for 7.000 popped incredibly late as well...

16 minutes ago, HuntingFever said:

No, the trophies are just buggy and pop when they feel like it.

^This

Btw. Some of the trophies were accidentally connected to the wrong characters could be that case for this one too, so I would suggest maybe trying to raise each character to that mark. Otherwise keep resetting the game (closing and opening the game app) it's what I had to do to get some trophies to eventually take. Death-Chan was one of the characters when I played too have her character switched with someone else though I can't remember who since it's been so long.

• Like 1

thanks for the tip but i think i figured it out today:

the trophy descriptions are simply WRONG!

the trophy says "get 11000 souls" but it pops at the same time as the ingame achievement that reads "get 11000 kills" ... so thats the issue why many of the trophies seem to pop extremely late, their descriptions are just messed up.

however, i have the feeling that the devs (as incompetent as the trophies for this game are) have planned out the trophies so that every characters individual kill trophies should unlock before you reach level 9.

53 minutes ago, Playzocker1988 said:

thanks for the tip but i think i figured it out today:

the trophy descriptions are simply WRONG!

the trophy says "get 11000 souls" but it pops at the same time as the ingame achievement that reads "get 11000 kills" ... so thats the issue why many of the trophies seem to pop extremely late, their descriptions are just messed up.

however, i have the feeling that the devs (as incompetent as the trophies for this game are) have planned out the trophies so that every characters individual kill trophies should unlock before you reach level 9.

Tophat like I've mentioned before in this is terrible. They haven't ported or released a title without any issues, and this isn't event the first list they've fudged in how it unlocks. I feel bad for the originals devs honestly because they most likely had a good working game but Tophat always seems to screw something up when they get their hands on it.

• Like 1

• 11 months later...

Game is trash and completely broken

First stack i needed to unlock Abigail 4 fuckin times to make the trophy pop and shu twice

On my current NA stack max level of shu was unlocked simultaneously with Abigail being unlocked

Max level trophies seems to pop later if they don't pop when they are meant to,i don't think that this applies to unlock characters trophies