Squad Goals trophy glitch

ViralSyN

So I just won 2 Hex games and didn't receive the trophy. I'm in a squad with 3 people. 

Anyone else have this happen to them? 

So one person had his settings changed to offline. He switched to online and I got thr trophy right after. Not sure if that's what caused it or not. 

Edited by ViralSyN

If another squad member is eliminated before you get the win, they have to remain spectating through to the end of the match for it to count. The likelihood is that one or more of your squad left the episode after being knocked out, thereby causing the game to think that only 1 or 2 squad members were left and not meeting the trophy requirement.

We were in a party of 3 and my friend won the final. I was spectating, the other two were in the final, but the trophy didn't pop for him.

The friend who won was party leader, but another friend popped the trophy the day before without being the leader. No consistency.

So I guess it's a just a glitch...

39 minutes ago, supremotom said:

We were in a party of 3 and my friend won the final. I was spectating, the other two were in the final, but the trophy didn't pop for him.

The friend who won was party leader, but another friend popped the trophy the day before without being the leader. No consistency.

So I guess it's a just a glitch...

Wow ok, that's interesting then. I had become convinced it was to do with spectating. It's really annoying for it not to unlock because wins for me aren't exactly plentiful. Hopefully your friend will be able to win again and get it to unlock then.