How to get "Honey, I Shrunk Myself"

rdhight

Each area where you must bring a black cube to a tree has a "mandala room." It's shaped a little like a stone mushroom. Here's the one in the last level:

G0N3aRY.jpg

In the mandala room, there are glass cases with models of your completed levels that act as a fast-travel system. Going into one gives "Honey, I Shrunk Myself." But finishing the game, unlocking all the model cases, and going into one does NOT "find a path back to an earlier level" or "complete all levels."

• Like 1

I may have an idea for the last trophy. 

Lets say i teleport to the first level (blue), if i go to the teleport tower mentioned above, i have all minilevels and all color links between them enlightened (all colors towards middle box and white network between them). 

But if i teleport to another level, lets say green, i miss a lot of colors (white between blue and red, blue to middle, pink to middle, and bot pink to yellow/orange).

Might be 100% completion indicator.

EDIT: Image below is my green level teleport tower. 

https://ibb.co/TP1tC6W

Edited by Shorah-

I was looking at the color lines on the floor last night, and I was trying to figure a way to get them all to light up. When I found a place that lit them all I thought I'd figured something out, but then I accidentally found mandala room where all the lights were on. Totally killed my working hypothesis.

I am in the Mandala room and have all cases “uncorrupted” but I am unable to interact with them in any way. Pressed all buttons by all of them and nothing happens. Anyone else have this problem?  I actually tried to uninstall the game and reinstall to see if it made a difference since I see others have successfully acquired the trophy, so it can’t be a universal glitch.  It did not make a difference.  Here's a video showing my misery...any help greatly appreciated!  Hopefully I'm just missing something easy.

Edited by randysandals
updated content

• 2 months later...
On 20/08/2020 at 8:38 AM, rdhight said:

Each area where you must bring a black cube to a tree has a "mandala room." It's shaped a little like a stone mushroom. Here's the one in the last level:

G0N3aRY.jpg

In the mandala room, there are glass cases with models of your completed levels that act as a fast-travel system. Going into one gives "Honey, I Shrunk Myself." But finishing the game, unlocking all the model cases, and going into one does NOT "find a path back to an earlier level" or "complete all levels."

When you say 'last level', do you mean after the Rainbow Cube? Can't find this ANYWHERE.