Tips for 2 trophies

S-H-A-R-P-E-Y-

I got both during my Heavyweight Career playthrough using a wrestler. The best thing to do is beat up your opponent as much as you can - rock 'em a few times - then let them beat you up until the message comes up that you've suffered a major head injury. If you can, take them down when you suffer the major injury and ground & pound or submit your way to victory. If you can get in the clinch and land some knees to the head it may be enough to win the fight for you as well. 

I got the master trophy after maxing out orthodox chokes (rear naked, arm triangles) by focusing on grappling training and doing subs in training before winning almost every fight going forward with orthodox chokes. After you get a move to level 5 you have to win 5 fives with said move to "Prestige". I was almost near the end of my career before I was able to prestige the chokes. Even though it says "knockout or knock down" in the trophy description, chokes work too. 

On 21/08/2020 at 1:45 AM, fasjab_1 said:

I got both during my Heavyweight Career playthrough using a wrestler. The best thing to do is beat up your opponent as much as you can - rock 'em a few times - then let them beat you up until the message comes up that you've suffered a major head injury. If you can, take them down when you suffer the major injury and ground & pound or submit your way to victory. If you can get in the clinch and land some knees to the head it may be enough to win the fight for you as well. 

I got the master trophy after maxing out orthodox chokes (rear naked, arm triangles) by focusing on grappling training and doing subs in training before winning almost every fight going forward with orthodox chokes. After you get a move to level 5 you have to win 5 fives with said move to "Prestige". I was almost near the end of my career before I was able to prestige the chokes. Even though it says "knockout or knock down" in the trophy description, chokes work too. 

On 21/08/2020 at 1:48 AM, PFinchen said:

If you’re playing on normal difficulty and spam leg kicks, the opponent will check your leg kicks to a point where you suffer a major injury. I was able to get that trophy on my first attempt using that approach. 

thanks guys - i will give it a try 

• Like 1