What PS5 games are you most excited for?

psycho_clank314

On a scale of 1 to 5, 1 being the most excited, what games are you most excited for regardless of exclusivity and when it launches? 

My list:

1. Ratchet & Clank: Rift Apart

2. Horizon Forbidden West

3. Resident Evil Village

4. Spider-Man: Miles Morales

5. Deathloop

Runner ups:

Sackboy: A Big Adventure

Returnal

GhostWire: Tokyo

Its actually really hard to make a top five because of how good all these announced games look. 

Edited by psycho_clank314
  • Like 4

The game that interests me the most right now is actually Returnal. I'm a sucker for shooters with Rogue-like elements. Also interested in seeing how Housemarque will do with a game of this scale. But to use OP's rating scale and using only confirmed games.

1: Returnal

2: Ratchet & Clank: Rift Apart

3: Horizon Forbidden West

4: Kena: Bridge of Spirits

5: Bugsnax (yes, for real)

Also looking forward to playing Control again. It was my 2019 GotY, but I don't feel like I can justify giving a rerelease a spot.

Want to shout out Deathloop as well, but I think I'll still need to see more before I'm 100% on it.

Edited by communistwookiee
  • Like 2

1) Most excited for GT7. I haven’t played a decent racing game in ages. Thought about getting Sport but it’s not the same without the full GT career mode. Looking forward to taking a Dodge Viper around Autumn Ring again!

2) Then there is R&C. Never gets old.

3) Horizon

4) Spider-Man

5) Astro Bot inbuilt game to show what the controller can do.

Also really looking forward to the new controller feels and lack of load times! Lol

Edited by thefourfoldroot
  • Like 1

1. Ratchet & Clank Rift Apart - been a fan since the demo of the first game in 2002

2. Demon's Souls - never played the original, but I've been a huge fan of Souls-likes since 2017

3. Kena Bridge of Spirits - loving the vibe of this game. Reminds me a lot of Okami, which is my favorite game of all time

4. Horizon Forbidden West - as someone who is from the Netherlands, I kinda HAVE TO buy this game :P The first game was really good too.

5. Gran Turismo 7 - I've played GT3 to GT6, skipped GT Sport because of the focus on online. With GT7 going back to its offline roots, it's time for me to jump back in.

Bonus entry: all of the PS4 games I haven't gotten around to. Gonna be great to play games like Doom Eternal, The Witcher 3 and Nioh 2 (DLC specifically) with more stable framerate, shorter loading times and no jet engine noise from my PS4 Pro.

Edited by Asimb0mb
  • Like 1

1) Ratchet and Clank:Rift Apart

2) Project Athia

3)Stray

4) Kena Bridge of Spirits

5)Horizon 2: Forbidden West

I am also interested in Returnal, Jett, Little Devil Inside, Sackboy [ naturally]  and Oddworld: Soulstorm of course.

I am also looking forward to seeing what the Trophy notifications look like on the PS5 too.

Edited by alexandra-jane09
  • Like 1

it might not be a ps5 title, but for me it's cyberpunk

presumably cyberpunk and the ps5 will come out almost at the same time so this will be the first thing I will be playing on it

looking into the future the two day 1 purchases are horizon and demon's souls

50 minutes ago, Alaquia said:

it might not be a ps5 title, but for me it's cyberpunk

presumably cyberpunk and the ps5 will come out almost at the same time so this will be the first thing I will be playing on it

looking into the future the two day 1 purchases are horizon and demon's souls

You'll be able to play the PS4 version of Cyberpunk on PS5 from day one. PS5 upgraded version won't be out until Q1 2021 at the earliest.

In no particular order:

Demon's Souls - Never played the original, but I absolutely fell in love with Bloodborne, when I decided to give that one a go. I've been hesitant to try the other "Soulsborne" games, because in my head, there's no way they can live up to Bloodborne. Stupid, I know. But when the Demon's Souls remake launches, I've decided to finally try a Souls game, and I can't wait.

Ratchet & Clank: Rift Apart - Who doesn't love R&C? Grew up playing the PS2 games, along with the other great Playstation platformers of its time.

Spider-Man: Miles Morales - First one was fantastic, and while it might not be a full-blown sequel, I'm pretty excited to play as Miles.

Horizon: Forbidden West - The first Horizon was my Game of the Year, when it came out in 2017, so naturally I'm dying to play Forbidden West. Loved the story in Horizon Zero Dawn, and I can't wait to see where they take it next.

Kena: Bridge of Spirits - A game, seemingly, right up my alley. From the brief glimpse we've got, the game oozes with charm and atmosphere, and I'm all for it.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, thefourfoldroot said:

1) Most excited for GT7. I haven’t played a decent racing game in ages. Thought about getting Sport but it’s not the same without the full GT career mode. Looking forward to taking a Dodge Viper around Autumn Ring again!

2) Then there is R&C. Never gets old.

3) Horizon

4) Spider-Man

5) Astro Bot inbuilt game to show what the controller can do.

Also really looking forward to the new controller feels and lack of load times! Lol

Sorry for being lazy but this is exactly what i woukd have said. Ill add deathloop into it as well and another bash at gta 5 as well

• Like 1