Well this looks easy..

Kwotey

1 minute ago, LunchCannon54 said:

$15 is a ridiculous price for this. I would honestly get it if it weren't that price. At least the guy who made Crypt of the Serpent King priced it accordingly.

it is $10 American but I will pick it up when it is on sale for a dollar or two.  I dominate this game IRL lol

Some trophies are glitched. 

I tried the 2 controller method but the consecutive wins trophy and both shutout ones didn't pop. I then tried vs. the A.I. and still nothing. Uninstalling didnt work.

The 'Win' one popped on my alternate account first, then it did on my primary.

The A.I. on 'A.I. 3' is pretty tough. At least to me.

• Like 1

10 hours ago, PlatinumZaTTV said:

Glitched trophies aside, the games hit detection mechanics are absolute garbage. The puck phases through the striker constantly or fails to acknowledge hits and the AI will often get the puck stuck, glitched in the corner of the table. Definitely avoid until fixed up a bit.

I haven't experienced that, but a few times while going for the shutout trophy, i clearly stopped some shots, but they would magically just roll behind me prompting me to ask: 'How the F did that go in?' 

Got to 6-0 twice before getting cheap goals scored on me. I gave up for now..

As for the glitched trophies, i mean your game has 6 trophies and your shit is glitching? 

'You had 1 job!!'

• Like 1

On 8/27/2020 at 0:50 PM, JaneAusten69 said:

Are the trophies actually glitched or is the gameplay just super wonky making some of the trophies difficult?

All of the above. There are times you'll stop a shot but it will magnetize past you even though you stopped it. It makes the shutout trophy harder.

• Like 1

• 2 months later...
On 9/1/2020 at 10:29 PM, TheGoaler said:

All of the above. There are times you'll stop a shot but it will magnetize past you even though you stopped it. It makes the shutout trophy harder.

This is on sale for $1.99 but from the looks of it, it is still bugged.  No one has earned Unbeatable and only one person has earned Perfect Match.

That’s a shame....

• Like 3

• 3 months later...
  • 2 months later...
On 21/08/2020 at 11:15 AM, TheGoaler said:

Some trophies are glitched. 

I tried the 2 controller method but the consecutive wins trophy and both shutout ones didn't pop. I then tried vs. the A.I. and still nothing. Uninstalling didnt work.

The 'Win' one popped on my alternate account first, then it did on my primary.

The A.I. on 'A.I. 3' is pretty tough. At least to me.

playing it right now just for the fun of it since it was on sale and i'm managing to struggle with the AI on 1 lmao

Edited by WhoElseBut-Matty
  • Haha 1

So I have been playing for over an hour. The winning first game and loosing first game popped no problem. I won a game with a 7-0 and trophy didn't pop ? I won 3 in a row and it didn't pop. Even used a second controller to see if that help. I even just lost 0-7 to a level 2 AI and nothing seems to be popping. Doesn't help that it's a pretty bad game but any tips for this ? I'm currently playing on a PS5. 

10 minutes ago, Platinumus said:

So I have been playing for over an hour. The winning first game and loosing first game popped no problem. I won a game with a 7-0 and trophy didn't pop ? I won 3 in a row and it didn't pop. Even used a second controller to see if that help. I even just lost 0-7 to a level 2 AI and nothing seems to be popping. Doesn't help that it's a pretty bad game but any tips for this ? I'm currently playing on a PS5. 

Two trophies are glitched.  Read the posts above yours.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I just got 100% in the NA version. I would quit the game every time I'd earn a trophy. Also quitting a match (using the :circle: button) seems to glitch the trophies, I won 7-0 and didn't get Perfect Match :gold:. If your going for it and give up a goal, just close the application and start again.

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
On 6/11/2021 at 6:32 PM, KiDdViRuS53 said:

Managed to get all trophies expect for the 3 wins in a row. Normally if I lose a round, I’ll exit the game and start it up again. I’ve done the 3 wins in a row twice but the trophy hasn’t unlocked so haven’t got a clue what I’m missing with this. AI level is set to 1 as well 

Update: I’ve just 100% this recently and figured it out thanks to someone who’s already done this. As daft as it sounds, the way to obtain the trophies is to disconnect your PS4 from the internet. Hope this helps for those who have been tempting to get this done 

Thanks for the heads up.  I may try this when it goes back on sale for a dollar or two.

• Like 1

• 4 months later...