PhantomFear94

Not Giving Me Option to Create Franchise After Play Now Live Game (Already-in-Progress)

18 posts in this topic

Achievement/trophy affected: Already-in-Progress.  

After selecting a Play Now Live pre-season game, it isn't letting me create a franchise after. It did the first time, but it bugged and booted me to menu. Now, after trying 5-6 different Play Now live games, it never gives me the option at all. It goes straight to menu.

It auto-creates the franchise for me when I check, but this doesn't credit the achievement. Tried wiping my save but even if you don't sync it still remembers your EA account.

Anyone have ANY ideas?

Did they trophy set load for you? I played one game, threw low mechanic TD, and nothing.  Checked list through dashboard & madden 21 not present.  If EA pulled them for trial, will be frustrated but not surprised. I wouldn't be surprised if there is an update that didn't accompany game launch for access that addresses menu link issues

It was a UI issue. On Xbox, at least, can be an issue where the prompt to continue or not removes itself almost immediately. Spamming A (or X on PS) the MOMENT you finish the game should rectify the issue. Weird problem. 

8 hours ago, IUHoosiersownUK said:

Did they trophy set load for you? I played one game, threw low mechanic TD, and nothing.  Checked list through dashboard & madden 21 not present.  If EA pulled them for trial, will be frustrated but not surprised. I wouldn't be surprised if there is an update that didn't accompany game launch for access that addresses menu link issues

did you manage to unlock any trophies? Mine is the same. 

Got the completion, I found spamming A as soon as you finish the game fixes it. Issue is that it flights the options and they then immediately disappear. 

On 9/2/2020 at 2:29 AM, PhantomFear94 said:

Got the completion, I found spamming A as soon as you finish the game fixes it. Issue is that it flights the options and they then immediately disappear. 

I tired that and it didn't work

Glitch exists on PS5 as well.  Spamming X worked for me after not seeing it several times.  You can supersim the game if you don't get it the first try.

Spamming X didn't worked for me. :-(

I used a turbo controller to spam and played all games available (6 games) with no positive result.

Edited by RattlesnakeBR
New information.

I'm having the same issue. Tried multiple games and spamming the x button but nothing works. Annoying as this is the last trophy I need for the plat.

On 10/29/2020 at 2:15 PM, dougbarrett619 said:

I tired that and it didn't work

I see that you have the trophy now. What did you do to get it to work?

I started to try 2 games a day and yesterday I got it. When finished the game I spammed X, yesterday I did without the turbo controller. Luckly appeared the screen to press X to create the franchise. 

I did very early in the morning in my timezone, I don't know if this helped.

3 hours ago, RattlesnakeBR said:

I started to try 2 games a day and yesterday I got it. When finished the game I spammed X, yesterday I did without the turbo controller. Luckly appeared the screen to press X to create the franchise. 

I did very early in the morning in my timezone, I don't know if this helped.

I have tried it close to 30 times in the last couple of days. No luck so far. And today the game has crashed 3 times after the game is over with when I started spamming x.

Edited by lordzeze

I made sure I played 2 or 3 plays in the game. I immediately started simming the game when I started it for 10 tries with no luck. When I started again and made sure I played a drive, it worked the first try. I spammed X, not sure if I needed to or not.

Dumb question, but do you really have to play full 6 minute quarters for this stupid trophy?

On 1/4/2021 at 5:15 AM, BigMike656565 said:

Dumb question, but do you really have to play full 6 minute quarters for this stupid trophy?

I'm not sure, but like I said above, just play a series or two and then super-sim the rest of the game.

When I got the trophy I super sim the entire game after the kickoff.