Are the Multiplayer modes still working on PS3?

sepheroithisgod

The MP issues are purely a PS4 problem, the PS3 and Vita have never had any issues with accessing the MP modes. Unless you have a couple of controllers handy or know someone who still has the PS3 version installed, the servers will almost certainly be dead or near dead at this point so getting the MP trophies done legit will be difficult.

• 8 months later...
  • 8 months later...

Jan 18th, 2022

Servers are still up, people still playing but it's easier without them since they are actually trying to play the modes. None of the trophies that do NOT specify Public seem to work in non-public matches anymore, i.e. Mine.

I recommend 2 controllers minimum as unlike the PS4, you can make use of guest players while online. For Snowplough and Cupid, take your second controller and change it to controller 3 and 4 so you can meet the trophy requirements. I think those are the only ones that need more than 2 people. 

I recommend moving as fast as possible to end the round/ match before a random joins. Especially for winning 3 in a row or opening all chests in a round.

• Like 1

• 1 year later...