Are there any other games similar to this one?

Cryogenicide_X

I really enjoyed this game. I was wondering if there are any other games similar to this? It can be for PS3, PS4 or PS Vita. I enjoyed it so much so that I wish I could message the developers and tell them how much I loved this game, I don't know how to go about it though. 

I have Fairy Tale that I haven't started yet on PS4. 

Edited by Cryogenicide_X
  • Like 1

• 5 months later...

The thing that comes to mind is Persona 5, it is also divided into Life simulation and Battle gameplay. For some reason I stopped playing it, but once I platinum Sakura Wars, I'll be sure to return to Persona :)

Also, Atelier series is pretty nice, and it's the same developers as Fairy Tale. I started in the Mysterious series (Sophie, Firis and Lydie & Suelle) and it was an amazing experience. Every game is similar, but the mechanics change from game to game, I love every single one of the mysterious series for a different reason! Lydie and Suelle is probably my favorite in terms of story! (I also played Ryza and Rorona (haven't finished it yet)).

I would appreciate other games as well :)

• 1 year later...

I was wondering about the same questions as the OP. Atelier had always piqued my fancy, I guess now's the time to try them all starting with the Mysterious Series as suggested above.  But not before the Persona anthology of course.

• 2 months later...
  • 1 year later...

If you like the combination of Action RPG and social elements, you might want to give Tokyo Xanadu eX+ a shot.

Visually, I found it to be a lot like Dragon Quest XI - but that will of course give you a very different gameplay experience.