How was PSN back on 2006? PSN profiles without trophies?

Pottercito_

I'm having that doubt. How were profiles on PSN back on 2006? I've heard trophies arrived on 2008 and the platinum were purple. Can anybody post a photo of ps3 menu and profiles of 2006? I have not founded anything :/

Platinum_purple_crown.png

That was the platinum trophy the first week they were introduced on PS3. A purple crown xDDD.

Edited by Pottercito_
  • Like 1

I'm confused by your question.

I assume everything on the PS3 was the same besides the trophy icon being there and the level being next to your avatar on your user profile. 

According to the wiki- the purple crown was never used. It was replaced before the first platinum-able game was released. 

• Like 1

I will put what PSN Trophy wiki say: "Did you know that for the first 7 days that trophies existed (July 2 - 8, 2008), platinum trophies had a purple crown (Platinum purple crown.png) as their icon?"

And I don't remember where, but that was patched and replaced with the current platinum trophy icon :platinum:.

4 hours ago, Kittet3 said:

I'm confused by your question.

I assume everything on the PS3 was the same besides the trophy icon being there and the level being next to your avatar on your user profile. 

According to the wiki- the purple crown was never used. It was replaced before the first platinum-able game was released. 

And for the PSN user´s profiles, yeap, I mean, I think the design was totally different, but I couldn't find any images or videos from that time.

Edited by Pottercito_

2 minutes ago, Pottercito_ said:

I will put what PSN Trophy wiki say: "that for the first 7 days that trophies existed (July 2 - 8, 2008), platinum trophies had a purple crown (Platinum purple crown.png) as their icon?"

Which were the first games that got the trophy patch? I know one was Super Stardust HD, but that game had no platinum. I don’t believe any game that got a patch with a platinum or a game released with a platinum happened in that first week. I believe it was the following month that a platinum was even able to be earned for the first time. 

This is what I'm looking at: https://playstation.fandom.com/wiki/Trophies

Originally, the platinum was shown as a pink crown. Although this design was seen in version 2.40, it ultimately went unused due to being replaced with the current platinum trophy in version 2.41, before any game with a platinum was released. Super Stardust HD was the first game to feature trophies after being patched to include 9 bronze, 6 silver and 2 gold, worth a total of 495 points (including 5 trophies tied to DLC).[2] The first game to release with trophies at launch was PixelJunk Eden, while Uncharted: Drake's Fortune became the first to feature a platinum, after being patched to include a full list of 48 trophies, worth 1,230 points.

Which is still cool because imagine if they stuck with a purple crown

Here's some people going through the original menu. They look at the "user profile" at the ten minute mark, but it's basically just text options: 

• Like 1

To answer my response form above, August 4th, with Drakes Fortune, the first platinum was available. So no game was even available to earn “the pink crown”, mainly because it was patched out the week after trophies were released with a replacement firmware.

So what’s really being asked for is someone browsing their XMB pre-2.40?

• Like 1