Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
GetMitched

Post your GTA 5 Crews here!

47 posts in this topic

As you all know, GTA 5 is such an amazing game and since I'm on 92% completion and near the 100% mark, I have decided to make my own crew in preparation for GTA Online. I know Sly has made the PSNProfiles crew which I am a part of (go PSNProfiles!) but I know there are people making their own crews on top since you can be a part of 3 crews.

I don't know if there is a thread to post links to your crews (been too busy playing GTA5 just like the 99.9% of us) so I have decided to make one. I'm curious to know the ideas that people have came up with for groups and such so I will start first. Who knows what kind of creative crews some of us might have and feel like enjoying. For simplistic purposes, use the format I will be using below.

Crew Name: The Kifflom Army

Crew Tag: KIFF

Crew Link: http://socialclub.rockstargames.com/crew/the_kifflom_army

Kifflom!

P.S I will be working on the logo when they fixed the logo maker and everyone is more than welcome to join, no invites needed. :P

I joined your crew

and am looking for users to join. Simple logo, simple colors, simple goals. The Hands Of Fate will be dedicated to completing missions, survivals, and leveling up. Drama free, no psychotic behavior, just having a good time, enjoying the game, and making friends. A mic is highly recommended as it makes it a heck of a lot easier to chat and play together without having to stop and type, and possibly getting killed. However if you don't have one now but plan to get one that is cool. Sure messing up in a mission and causing a fail is often irritating, but it isn't the end of the world. You won't be ridiculed for th3 occasional mistake, as long as it does not become a habit.

Leader Contact: Draose

Social Club Crew Link: http://socialclub.rockstargames.com/crew/the_hands_of_fate

Platform(s): PlayStation 3

Games:Grand Theft Auto Online

Timezone:Eastern preferred but Central, Mountain, and Pacific welcome.

Hey guys. I'm the leader of Impossible Gamers. We currently have 900 members but are always looking for more. If you think your a good all 'round player and are willing to follow the simple crew rules (never kill a fellow crew member and always respect and be nice members), then please, join the crew. I am other are always willing to help members. So if you are ever in need of cash, you can count on us to get you fast money.

Leader Social Club Username: ImpossibleGamer-

Social Club Crew Link: http://socialclub.rockstargames.com/crew/impossible_gamers

Platforms: XBox 360, XBox One, PS4, and PS3. The PS3 is by far the main platform for the crew.

Edited by dailynoodle

Crew name: KOFF 1819

Crew Tag:KOFF

Crew link:socialclub.rockstargames.com/crew/koff_1819

Add me on psn (tetchedtexas324) I'll send you an invite to join LSNS we are a military crew and will back you up in any fight

Anyone still looking for a crew member on PS3?

I have at least 4 crews that i could remember but my mine crew is Brancos do Kuduro .

Hey all, looking to join a crew for PS4 - GTA. Will be playing a fair bit over next few months and would be good to play with some others

two things one my crew is Kapooya Army https://socialclub.rockstargames.com/crew/kapooya_army hey getmitched? eh 2 things one im joining your crew kifflom crew also while my crew is active kapooya army i mean can we be rivals for youtube? if anyone can record those sessions and i need someone to join my crew who can properly record for youtube and upload good quality for it