The worst and most infuriating game i have ever played

• 4 months later...
  • 1 month later...
On 22/02/2021 at 0:02 PM, TheMightyImp2 said:

It's on sale.for £5.99gbp

Would you still avoid it? The music alone sounds like £5.99 to me :)

I just got the platinum this morning. 
I played the whole thing in local co-op with my gf, we found it hilarious (especially after a glass of wine) 
It’s dumb and frustrating and fun all at once :)

Especially in shorter play sessions (max 2 hours) I would definitely recommend!

• Like 1

9 hours ago, RoxasOnFire said:

Hahaha preach on preacher man.

9 hours ago, roosta_141 said:

I just got the platinum this morning. 
I played the whole thing in local co-op with my gf, we found it hilarious (especially after a glass of wine) 
It’s dumb and frustrating and fun all at once :)

Especially in shorter play sessions (max 2 hours) I would definitely recommend!

Yeah, since asking I just bought it anyway, and myself, my 11 year old, and my 8 year old played 3p split screen and raced through it. They've started their own saves and are completing it again. 

Helicopter was fine for me, half throttle up on left stick, then just lean right stick forward to get momentum, pull back to slow down, left stick up more for height or down to land. 

9 hours ago, TheMightyImp2 said:

Yeah, since asking I just bought it anyway, and myself, my 11 year old, and my 8 year old played 3p split screen and raced through it. They've started their own saves and are completing it again. 

Helicopter was fine for me, half throttle up on left stick, then just lean right stick forward to get momentum, pull back to slow down, left stick up more for height or down to land. 

Yeah I didn’t find the controls too bad!

I have the DLC too, so if you want the 100% just message me and I can invite you. 

• 1 month later...

Yea this game is infuriating with the controls and also it seems impossible to locate new jobs as they’re not just all on the map at the same time. You have to pick one by one without having any idea where it is from the menu and hope it’s not on the other side of the map.

Am I doing something wrong or is this game just impossible with one person? I’ve done about 10-12 deliveries and now can’t deliver any more without completely destroying it or spending half an hour trying to load the goddam package into whatever godforsaken vehicle I have to try and control ? (the camera is just woeful).

Does it get much easier with 2+ people? Does anyone want to help a brother out complete the game? I just want to get the platinum. @roosta_141, you seem like a helpful kinda guy ??

49 minutes ago, Rowbokop said:

Yea this game is infuriating with the controls and also it seems impossible to locate new jobs as they’re not just all on the map at the same time. You have to pick one by one without having any idea where it is from the menu and hope it’s not on the other side of the map.

Am I doing something wrong or is this game just impossible with one person? I’ve done about 10-12 deliveries and now can’t deliver any more without completely destroying it or spending half an hour trying to load the goddam package into whatever godforsaken vehicle I have to try and control 1f602.png (the camera is just woeful).

Does it get much easier with 2+ people? Does anyone want to help a brother out complete the game? I just want to get the platinum. @roosta_141, you seem like a helpful kinda guy 1f609.png1f602.png

Thank you, I try to be helpful where I can :)

Sadly I will not be playing this through again, but maybe you could set up a session to find someone? 
It’s slightly easier with 2 people, although my partner and I often found it was quicker for 1 of us to attempt the mission and the other to stay by the starting point as a respawn point. 
But keep at it! You get used to the dodgy controls and it becomes much easier :)

• 6 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...

It was a really fun hilarious experience for me, sure some of the controls can feel like they fight you but that's the charm it's not meant to be taken seriously it's just a game where you have fun with a buddy irl or online laughing at the stupid physics ? 

Give it another try ! 

Also with the wings almost all delivers are easily gold medals

• 3 months later...

We played it today with four people and it was really funny.

Yeah the physics are totally lost but in the end it wasn't that bad after you know how to handle it. 

Due to the fact that we had access to the wings, we had 66 gold, 29 silver and only five bronze in the end.

So getting the plat was quite easy.