not in store ( SOLVED )

XilixiR

Just now, Cryogenicide_X said:

Buy it on PS4 and then go to the PS Store on the Vita and then go to your download list there and you should see it. 

it is already bought on the ps4... thats why i went to go for the vita version... 

Just checked and I have the same issue. Purchased the game when it came out but it's not on my download list.

However when I went to the browser store, it gave me the option to purchase the game for free. I did that and it got added to my download list on Vita. So yeah, try doing that and it could fix the issue for you. Might be they changed something with the game listing after it came out. These things happen every now and then.

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, IDiivil said:

Just checked and I have the same issue. Purchased the game when it came out but it's not on my download list.

However when I went to the browser store, it gave me the option to purchase the game for free. I did that and it got added to my download list on Vita. So yeah, try doing that and it could fix the issue for you. Might be they changed something with the game listing after it came out. These things happen every now and then.

thanks :) i looked at store and indeed it said ' free ' so i purchased it again and hopefully next time on vita it will be there :D