Stuck. No idea what to do!

Radford999

So i’m about 20 minutes in and i am completely stuck! If anyone has completed this can you help me?

I am in a room with two radios which i have to interact with. I interacted with one and 3 zombies appeared behind me. Then i got lead upstairs into the bathroom and saw a woman lying in the bathtub and i picked up a flashlight. 

No idea what to do next lol Any ideas? I’ve tried to interact with everything in the room but to no avail. Thanks!

Edit: Ok so i managed to get past that part. You have to go through one of the doors on the top floor. 

Also, how did any of you get the adventurer trophy? I’ve finished the game but not got it. Thanks! 

P.s If any of you are thinking of getting this. Don’t! It’s absolutely awful!

Edited by Radford999
  • Like 1

On 8/22/2020 at 2:49 PM, Radford999 said:

So i’m about 20 minutes in and i am completely stuck! If anyone has completed this can you help me?

I am in a room with two radios which i have to interact with. I interacted with one and 3 zombies appeared behind me. Then i got lead upstairs into the bathroom and saw a woman lying in the bathtub and i picked up a flashlight. 

No idea what to do next lol Any ideas? I’ve tried to interact with everything in the room but to no avail. Thanks!

Edit: Ok so i managed to get past that part. You have to go through one of the doors on the top floor. 

Also, how did any of you get the adventurer trophy? I’ve finished the game but not got it. Thanks! 

P.s If any of you are thinking of getting this. Don’t! It’s absolutely awful!

For anyone who is stuck here, it is the door beside the bedroom, it's so dark you can't really see the press X to open prompt, and this will happen in other spots too. :(

I got the Adventurer trophy when

Spoiler

I went down the hallway with the candles and the ghost was hanging in the closet

• Like 1

9 hours ago, CuteBoringLove said:

For anyone who is stuck here, it is the door beside the bedroom, it's so dark you can't really see the press X to open prompt, and this will happen in other spots too. :(

I got the Adventurer trophy when

Reveal hidden contents

I went down the hallway with the candles and the ghost was hanging in the closet

Yeah it’s that door. But you have to pick up a key first. Once you pick up the key, the door will have the X prompt. The key is on a cabinet on the second floor to the left side. The whole area is just way too dark and the flashlight is useless. You must have picked up the key without knowing and gone through the door after. 

• Like 2

• 3 months later...

The elevator has glitched on me, it never goes down after I go in it and hit the button after it closes. I've tried every possible combo of levels before it, swear I triggered everything possible on that level and previous ones to get past that and beat the game with no luck. Can anyone of the 20 plus achievers help, possibly? 

• 3 months later...
  • 2 months later...

I bought this thinking it will be some cheesy horror game (and love playing games with small trophy lists). Sadly not. It is 'Joe's Diner' level of effort, or even worse cause you couldn't fall out of the map or deal with sluggish camera controls in JD. Enemies cannot hurt you, many objects without colliders, no story, lack of animation, player is nothing, objects overlapping and duplicated, useless camera, no U.I.. Walk slowly from one spot to another, pick up a key, that's it. Good thing the trophies work.

The part you can fall out is the final area where you just walk around the large blue room with a circle on the ground (it's at the top of the stairs (if you care to try and have a laugh). The stairs and balcony are irrelevant. The good thing about falling out of the map is that you can quit and reload. The fact the sale price isn't the default price is abysmal. This asset flip isn't worth $13.00. 

Edited by AquaNSky
  • Like 1

On 17/05/2021 at 11:38 PM, AquaNSky said:

I bought this thinking it will be some cheesy horror game (and love playing games with small trophy lists). Sadly not. It is 'Joe's Diner' level of effort, or even worse cause you couldn't fall out of the map or deal with sluggish camera controls in JD. Enemies cannot hurt you, many objects without colliders, no story, lack of animation, player is nothing, objects overlapping and duplicated, useless camera, no U.I.. Walk slowly from one spot to another, pick up a key, that's it. Good thing the trophies work.

The part you can fall out is the final area where you just walk around the large blue room with a circle on the ground (it's at the top of the stairs if you care to try and have a laugh). The stairs and balcony are irrelevant. The good thing about falling out of the map is that you can quit and reload. The fact the sale price isn't the default price is abysmal. This asset flip isn't worth $13.00. 

It’s honestly probably one of the worst games i’ve ever played haha.

• Like 2

• 9 months later...